BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Wheelin' For Warriors Rock Ride GRR Morris Mountain  (Read 3343 times)

Offline RockJeep

• Visitor
Wheelin' For Warriors Rock Ride GRR Morris Mountain
« on: March 30, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »
The Georgia Rock Rods Rock Crawling Club and the Wounded Warrior Project, is having a Wheelin’ 4 Warriors Rock Ride which will be held at Morris Mountain ORV Park in Heflin, Alabama on Memorial Day weekend from Friday, May 23 through Monday, May 26th. During the weekend, several activities have been planned, such as rock crawling competitions, raffles, an auction and various other fundraisers, all with the focus of raising awareness and donations for the Wounded Warrior Project. We also plan on having magazine coverage, prizes, and trophies.

Over 30,000 troops have been wounded in recent conflicts, many of them suffering traumatic brain injuries, amputations, and severe burns. The Wounded Warrior Project provides programs and services that ease the burdens of the wounded and their families, aid in the recovery process, and smooth the transition back to civilian life.

The Georgia Rock Rods are committed to the Wounded Warrior Project and the young men and women who benefit from the WWP’s programs and services. These service men and women give life and limb to protect our freedom, and the Georgia Rock Rods recognizes and appreciates their sacrifices.

Georgia Rock Rods is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving our community. 100% of all proceeds will be donated directly to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Please visit the Wounded Warrior Project at (25 post are required for links) to find out more about this extraordinary organization and the outstanding contributions and difference it has made in the lives of the young men and women who continue to protect our freedom.

Visit the Georgia Rock Rods at (25 post are required for links)

Information about Morris Mountain can be found at (25 post are required for links)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 02:41:39 PM by Matt »

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Wheelin' For Warriors Rock Ride GRR Morris Mountain
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 09:19:55 PM »
I talked to the guys over at CCOR last week about this event. They are gonna be there and I figured I might ride up with them on Sat. I think it's a great cause to ride! You can never thank a soldier enough!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 09:23:15 PM »
Thanks for the info. I may try to make it up there that weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun and it's for a great cause. I'll be in Lagrange so it's only an hour from me.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 09:25:01 PM »
Will, if you are goin lets hook up and go.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 09:34:31 PM »
Will, if you are goin lets hook up and go.

I'll probably go since it's so close. If you're gonna mark it on the calendar I'll commit to it. The May ride is Aetna a week or so before that and I already said I'm going to that one so I'll see as it gets a little closer
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 09:36:21 PM »
I am out on the Aetna ride. It was a bit far for me. I will have to sell off some blood by then to pay for gas. I heard up .75 by Memorial day!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 09:52:26 PM »
I am out on the Aetna ride. It was a bit far for me. I will have to sell off some blood by then to pay for gas. I heard up .75 by Memorial day!

Good lord. I hope not or I may not make it either. I've already missed a couple of chances to get up there, I don't wanna pass another one.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline RockJeep

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 11:49:40 PM »
Glad to hear your coming!!!

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 01:13:46 AM »
I am interested, just can't commit yet.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline RockJeep

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 07:47:59 PM »
I've got to say Interco Tires fawking rocks!!! as do all our other vendors!!!  Thanks for stepping up to the plate and hooking the ride up big time!!! All of our vendors are the best you guys rock!!!!
Interco Tire stepped up to the plate with a $500.00 gift certificate!!!!!

ballzy

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 08:42:49 AM »
I was going to go to the spring crawl at River Rock, but have decided to go to this instead.  You still going Will?

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 12:06:14 PM »
I was going to go to the spring crawl at River Rock, but have decided to go to this instead.  You still going Will?

I'm going out to River Rock in a few minutes. I'll be working the gate some today and tomorrow and doing other little random chores. I'll see if I can get my hands on a camera.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM