BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Anyone have a small trailer they're selling  (Read 248 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Anyone have a small trailer they're selling
« on: January 01, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »
I'm in no hurry, but looking for a small trailer for my Harley (Fatboy).  Yeah yeah yeah, I know, don't whore your motorcycle.  I've earned my bones riding from Atlanta to Sturgis, Milwaukee, Myrtle Beach, Panama City, etc., and back. 

My cousin lives in Daytona (Ponce Inlet) and I go down there in my Jeep 4+ times a year and would like to bring my Harley with me.  Coming for Bike Week too but don't plan to ride it down. 

I'm waiting for this one to go on sale which it normally does a few times a year for $499.  But thought I'd check here to see if someone getting rid of one first.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:56:41 PM by BigMike »

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
Re: Anyone have a small trailer they're selling
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 01:35:27 AM »
I have a 4x6 one like pictured. Not sure if that'll fit the bill, but we might get rid of it. Let me know if that size is right.
Will

94 seXj

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Re: Anyone have a small trailer they're selling
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 09:50:28 AM »
I have a 4x6 one like pictured. Not sure if that'll fit the bill, but we might get rid of it. Let me know if that size is right.

Will, let me check the overall length but I don't think the ramp will shut.  Normally a Harley's rear wheel will partially rest on the tailgate of a 6.5' pickup bed.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM