BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico Spring Fling Pictures  (Read 9092 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Tellico Spring Fling Pictures
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »
I will post a link for pics tommorrow as I can not download the pics off the camera since I do not have the righr usb plug... left it at work >:(
I've grown tired of this.

Diehard

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 03:40:42 PM »
Glad no serious injuries on that! Now you can build it for offroad only. ;)

Thats the idea......now.  ;D

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 04:12:03 PM »

Glad to hear you're ok!

Saturday was sooooo slick and nasty. I broke a u-joint and it wallowed out an ear on the outer axle shaft. Chris had some extra U-joints but we kept breaking caps trying to get it to sit in the ear. Ended up just removing the inner shaft and going 3-wheels down the mountain. Thanks everybody for helping out and getting us down those nasty ledges.

Had a blast!!! Can't wait to go back when it's dry  ;D  We missed all the activities at Crawford's when we were bouncing and sliding around at Guardrail and Helicopter. Too bad because somebody else got the winch that I was certain to win at the raffle!  >:(              :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 04:44:45 PM »
That is unfortunate Vince, but at least your alright. I layed one over before..not fun.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 04:51:57 PM »

Glad to hear you're ok!

Saturday was sooooo slick and nasty. I broke a u-joint and it wallowed out an ear on the outer axle shaft. Chris had some extra U-joints but we kept breaking caps trying to get it to sit in the ear. Ended up just removing the inner shaft and going 3-wheels down the mountain. Thanks everybody for helping out and getting us down those nasty ledges.

Had a blast!!! Can't wait to go back when it's dry  ;D  We missed all the activities at Crawford's when we were bouncing and sliding around at Guardrail and Helicopter. Too bad because somebody else got the winch that I was certain to win at the raffle!  >:(              :D

Hey Will, sorry to hear about the mechanicals, and glad it all worked out.  Sounds like it was more difficult Saturday.  I assume you guys came out the same way you went in, and avoided School Bus Saturday.  How was it coming down guardrail and helicopter after all the rain overnight?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:54:43 PM by Slippery »

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 05:12:20 PM »

Hey Will, sorry to hear about the mechanicals, and glad it all worked out.  Sounds like it was more difficult Saturday.  I assume you guys came out the same way you went in, and avoided School Bus Saturday.  How was it coming down guardrail and helicopter after all the rain overnight?

We came down 3. That was pretty scary  :o  Some big, slick ledges.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 06:27:15 PM »
So was the turnout for the weekend as big as planned; lots of folks show up to show their support?
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »
So was the turnout for the weekend as big as planned; lots of folks show up to show their support?

Man there were at least 100 rigs at the show and shine. I thought that was a good success. There were tons of people in town. We were most definitely noticed.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline TJBrad04

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 07:35:10 PM »
turnout was great! the show n shine was larger than i expected and i'm also sure we were noticed. i heard some locals talking about it in the mcdonalds when we got breakfast.

btw, Chris,  Wal Mart does sell beer  {toast}  {toast} it was hiding way back in the corner

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »
turnout was great! the show n shine was larger than i expected and i'm also sure we were noticed. i heard some locals talking about it in the mcdonalds when we got breakfast.

btw, Chris,  Wal Mart does sell beer  {toast}  {toast} it was hiding way back in the corner

Last time we were up there, all they had at Walmart was non-alcoholic. I think Murphy's in a dry county.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »

Last time we were up there, all they had at Walmart was non-alcoholic. I think Murphy's in a dry county.

Not anymore!  ;D     According to Helen from Tellico Cabins at least
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 09:49:51 AM »
http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w196/gatrailriders/Tellico%20spring%20fling%20ride/?albumview=link

Here is the link to the wheelin pics I took. Uploaded to gatrailriders photobucket album. Enjoy.
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM