BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico Spring Fling Pictures  (Read 9094 times)

Chris Hyde

Re: Tellico Spring Fling Pictures
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 09:59:32 AM »
Great pix guys!  THANKS!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 11:04:03 AM »
When did you go on the ramp?!?  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Chris Hyde

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 11:13:05 AM »
Who?

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 01:44:48 PM »
Who?

Ben...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Chris Hyde

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
That sneaky sucker!  I bet he hit it Sunday morning.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »
That sneaky sucker!  I bet he hit it Sunday morning.

x2   >:(
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »
Yes sir... before I left. Dumb me cleaned out the husky liner before I did it, then got it filthy again after. That place was a sloppy mess. I think it flexed pretty good. I wish I could score it one day.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2008, 03:58:11 PM »
Yes sir... before I left. Dumb me cleaned out the husky liner before I did it, then got it filthy again after. That place was a sloppy mess. I think it flexed pretty good. I wish I could score it one day.

Yeah, that's some pretty good flex if you ask me. Once I get my body lift so I can trim some bumpstop and get control arms I might be able to get that much, but mine isn't close to that at the moment.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »
It done good Will. For just a front locker you gotta admit it pulled it's own. That ledge on trail 8 was atleast 4 foot high if not more. You got over it pretty easy. How does the belly look after this weekend? I have a nasty dent front of mine. Hit the track bar once, right lower control arm, and diffs. And my tire almost ruptured on the way home. Interco and 4wd parts are trying to give me the run around on warranty. I have 5500 miles on these tires. Give me a break! I know if I had my old BFGs on they would replace it no problems! But hey, if that is the worst I am good with that!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2008, 05:23:34 PM »
It done good Will. For just a front locker you gotta admit it pulled it's own. That ledge on trail 8 was atleast 4 foot high if not more. You got over it pretty easy. How does the belly look after this weekend? I have a nasty dent front of mine. Hit the track bar once, right lower control arm, and diffs. And my tire almost ruptured on the way home. Interco and 4wd parts are trying to give me the run around on warranty. I have 5500 miles on these tires. Give me a break! I know if I had my old BFGs on they would replace it no problems! But hey, if that is the worst I am good with that!

The t-case skid doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. (It was already banged up from my first trip to Tellico  ;D) The gas tank skid is scrapped to H*LL! I gotta be careful with that. I think I'm gonna pick up a Rokmen this summer, but that new model stocker is actually pretty stout. It didn't really dent at all and I smacked and rubbed it a few really good times. I'm hookin' her up this summer. I'm gonna buy a big plate of 3/16" and some tubing and just go to town on some skids and armor.

Thanks man! I think we all smacked Tellico around given the conditions. I smacked her a little too hard though  :-\  haha  Glad to hear that tire didn't blow. It looks nasty. Let us know how that turns out.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2008, 06:07:14 PM »
I'm lovin the new avatars from Tellico.  I'll have to pick out one as well.  Hate I missed Saturday's run.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »
It was one of the llllllllllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssstttttttttttttt days on a trail I have ever had! We must have sat on guardrail trail for 3 hours. We hit the trail head around 1:30 and hit pavement around 9:30. It was fun but getting a bit hairy.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM