BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: New To Area, Looking for Weekend Wheelin trails in the North Georgia Area  (Read 5024 times)

Offline SemperFiArms

• Visitor
  • Oremus Pacem, Para Bellum
Disney looks awesome!  How well do you guys think it will go if I tell my wife and kids in taking them to Disney??  Surprise..Disney, OK!!!

If you do I know a really good divorce attorney. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:13:54 PM by SemperFiArms »
Chris
Improvise, Overcome, Adapt.
Do or Do Not, There Is No Try.

Offline Shilo

• Visitor
Hey Folks,
   My wife and I are new to the area, and dont know where and if any trails that are legal to go on are available in N.Georgia.
We live in Woodstock, and since I  never wheel alone, the Rubicon, has been kinda stuck in the driveway. So.. I'd like to ask that if anyone goes Wheelin around where I live, around Woodstock or N.Georgia to please give me a call if your looking for another Rig to join you.. I do understand that no organized rides are to take place when a Club Ride has been scheduled, .. 
  Thanks and keep it right side up!  ... Dwayne..  225-315-9553
I'm a big fan of Flatlands and Trey mountain if I can't make it to a park. Keep your eyes peeled in this section as many post up when they are going to North Georgia. I need to get better at is as I end up going solo a lot.
Craig

Red YJ/35"KM2/8.8/ARB/Weak CB/Useless Jack Russel

Cajun Crawler

Thanks for the info about Flatland's and Trey mountain,  I'm definitely looking to put some Georgia Character Scratches on my rig next time you go, give me a shout... thanks....

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor
I'll be up in Ellijay next weekend and the weekend after.  Have been wanting to check out the Flatlands road...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan
2013 JKU

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Where is Flatlands road and is it legal?
Bobby

Offline DOUG

• Visitor

We did it on the Forest Svc ride in Jan.  Just outside of Suches, where we had a break down and delay climbing the long ascent after the big creek crossing.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:22:51 AM by Doug »

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Gotcha!
Bobby

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor

We did it on the Forest Svc ride in Jan.  Just outside of Suches, where we had a break down and delay climbing the long ascent after the big creek crossing.

I wish I had been able to join that ride.  Hopefully next year.
Dan
2013 JKU

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
yeah yeah im about a month late on this one, but we live up here in Blairsville, so anytime yall are coming this way shoot me a message, Im down for flatlands or trey either one
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor
Went to Flatlands a few weeks ago.  Kind of felt like I wasn't supposed to be back there so I wasn't sure I was in the right place.  Plus it was really muddy and I didn't want to get stuck (no winch, no cb) so I went somewhere else.  Would love to meetup with others that know the area at some point.
Dan
2013 JKU

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM