BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I need help installing lift kit - I will pay you  (Read 1982 times)

Offline beastjeep

• Visitor
I need help installing lift kit - I will pay you
« on: April 22, 2015, 06:40:26 PM »
I have a 95' grand cherokee and I need help installing a lift kit. It's  an Iron Rock Off-road 4.5 inch lift. I will pay cash if anyone can help me. I have all the tools need and jack stands but don't have a jack to lift it (someone stole my floor jack). I live in Alpharetta and could bring the car to you if that help fathers than you coming to me. Like I said I will pay good money for good help. I just don't want to pay $89 a hour and have some shop tell me it took 12 hours, no BS I had a shop tell me that's how long it might take them. That would cost me another $1100 for install after spending $1400 on my lift. That's way too costly for me. If you can help me please let me know and we can talk money. Thanks a million
Get your hands dirty not just your tires. BUILD IT DON'T BUY IT!

Offline LUVNMY06TJ

• Visitor
Re: I need help installing lift kit - I will pay you
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 06:50:41 PM »
When are you trying to install this? I may be able to help but not this weekend as there's a ride.
Jim

"Never leave a downed wheeler."

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 07:46:33 PM »
If you have the tools; you can do it in a day. Watch a install video before hand to find  any surprises. I suggest you rent coil spring compressor. You may not use it but you never know.

If you have a garage, I might can help you out on Saturday. It's suppose to rain all day.
I'll bring a floor jack,  unless you planned on buying one.

Offline f350superduty

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 01:13:24 PM »
hi did you get your lift installed?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM