BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Memorial Day Hale Mtn pics and stories  (Read 8298 times)

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
Re: Memorial Day Hale Mtn pics and stories
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 09:48:01 PM »
This ride was definitely "valve stem-o-rama" LOL
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 10:21:41 PM »
Awesome pictures. I hate I missed it.  Hopefully I will be on the rocks again soon.
Bobby

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 10:28:11 PM »
Other than a few small problems, very smooth running day. Everyone wheeled hard,  great driving, great spotting, capable rigs. Tons of fun!!!

My jeep has seen a few upgrades since my last ride that made huge differences on the trail.  Hydro assist, front bumper and fenders. Like everyone says, wish I did the hydro sooner. I had a ton more clearance with the new bumper. I had a small issue with a hose coming loose on the trail. Thanks to @phantom for coming through with some fluid for me. Contrary to Marks theory, I was not trying to make the trail slicker for everyone :)
Jay

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 08:41:02 AM »
I didnt have a camera at all with us, so we got nothing but stories lol, i was way too excited about actually getting to wheel the LJ to take any even if i did. Thanks to all you guys for just letting us right in, it was a good group, no breakage whatsoever, my driveshaft took a beating, but it held up  even for a little night ride.

And Tony tell Hayden he was right about my wheels, i clearanced the lip pretty good on the right rear, look bad after i get it cleaned up yesterday

I forgot we also knocked the sub box and amp loose bouncing on that ledge Saturday night, ended up ripping the brackets outta the box and the ground wire loose, no biggie.

Overall had a great trip already looking forward to the next one, the pics look great guys!!
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Memorial Day Hale Mtn pics and stories
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 11:02:20 AM »
Here are a few more. May be a duplicate or two.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:04:36 AM by Raisinhead »
Jay

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 12:31:15 PM »
had a great time wheeling with everyone. I love this park and can't wait to go back there are still a bunch of trails we didn't get to and once all the trees get cleaned up from the loggers it will even be better. I think Danny got all marie's picks loaded but she is working on loading all the videos to youtube now. I had a little carnage but nothing major we will not speak of how it happened but those that where there will know  //LMAO//
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 01:12:59 PM »
^^^ must have missed that!!  Lol
Jay

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 07:40:34 PM »
had a great time wheeling with everyone. I love this park and can't wait to go back there are still a bunch of trails we didn't get to and once all the trees get cleaned up from the loggers it will even be better. I think Danny got all marie's picks loaded but she is working on loading all the videos to youtube now. I had a little carnage but nothing major we will not speak of how it happened but those that where there will know  //LMAO//

Must tell the story!
Bobby

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Memorial Day Hale Mtn pics and stories
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 07:45:35 PM »

Must tell the story!

You weren't there, sorry
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:45:58 PM by Raisinhead »
Jay

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 07:49:24 PM »

Must tell the story!

You weren't there, sorry
I was in spirit
Bobby

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 07:50:13 PM »

Must tell the story!

You weren't there, sorry
I was in spirit

Fair enough. I just told you in spirit
Jay

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2015, 07:50:48 PM »

Must tell the story!

You weren't there, sorry
I was in spirit

Fair enough. I just told you in spirit
Haha!
Bobby

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM