BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 1942 Willys "Jeep" MB GPW Military Project  (Read 3948 times)

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
1942 Willys "Jeep" MB GPW Military Project
« on: June 09, 2015, 09:58:24 AM »
Listing for a friend and GATR member

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/5055249980.html

For sale is a 1942 Willys Jeep MB GPW military in the custom project phase so you can build it into anything you'd like at this point whether it be strictly for shows or a full on rock crawler. It was an original '42 F script Willys years ago but the body was rusted beyond saving so a handmade full steel custom body was built to completely replace the original. Still has original fenders, grill, windshield frame and cowl. Original frame has been completely boxed and is set up to run a small block Chevy drivetrain set up with solid axles with leaf spring suspension. It was running with a 350/4 speed and original 4 wheel drive parts in the early 90's but all has since been removed and sold when I started rebuilding the body. NO ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/T-CASE INCLUDED. It has a Dana 44 rear axle with new Summers Brothers full floating hubs in the rear but needs differential to be complete. Front axle and steering is just a dummy Dana 30 for mock up. Corvette master cylinder for brakes. GM tilt steering column installed. Fully custom made steel dash with pods for multiple gauges and wiring harness hidden in the original glovebox. The cowl has a Willys Wagon air vent built into it and it is electrically opened with a power seat motor. Custom dual battery trays in the rear storage area with speaker mounts in the top. Comes with 7 original CJ chrome steel wagon wheels in excellent shape, 5 have new 36" Buckshot mud tires. The Jeep was also set up for Vintage Air and I have all those parts that can be added with the right deal. I have tons of brand new and additional parts to go with the Jeep, just too many to list. I would also be willing to build the Jeep to suit the new owner for anyone interested in the project that might not want to personally build it. I did all the custom fabrication work on it and have owned it since the early 90's but haven't had time to finish it and its been sitting (always indoors) ever since.It can be changed to a 4link system or whatever you desire. $3,000 OBO cash only in person, no shipping, sorry no trades. If you see this ad I have it. For more info call/text 678-617-776zero.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:58:04 PM by tjsahara00 »
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
Re: 1942 Willys "Jeep" MB GPW Military Project
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 02:36:05 PM »
The link is broken. Or at least doesn't work for me.
Will

94 seXj

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
Re: 1942 Willys "Jeep" MB GPW Military Project
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 02:57:13 PM »
I just tried it at home and it worked.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE