OTHER INTERESTS > Home brew - Craft beer - IPA

Brewery Tour Thread

<< < (3/14) > >>

cru9:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on September 17, 2015, 08:00:06 AM ---And now I have a confession. I have lived in Woodstock for over a year now and have not made a trip to Reformation...like 4 miles from my house.

Who wants to go check it out some time?  They do tours and tastings Thursday and Fridays evenings and Sat and Sun afternoons

--- End quote ---
Let's do it.

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on September 17, 2015, 08:00:06 AM ---And now I have a confession. I have lived in Woodstock for over a year now and have not made a trip to Reformation...like 4 miles from my house.

Who wants to go check it out some time?  They do tours and tastings Thursday and Fridays evenings and Sat and Sun afternoons

--- End quote ---

I've been, but missed the tour. Cool little set up.

Also, we should check out the new one in Roswell. Then go to Athens. Party bus

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Raisinhead on September 17, 2015, 09:09:25 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

^^^good idea

You are in charge of logistics. Set it up

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on September 17, 2015, 09:17:58 AM ---

--- Quote from: Raisinhead on September 17, 2015, 09:09:25 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

^^^good idea

You are in charge of logistics. Set it up

--- End quote ---

Party bus = Tony's expedition. Done

Mortalis5509:
Ever been to blue tarp? Small place but really good beer. They sell tickets on Groupon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version