BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Camper trailer / smoker maybe ?  (Read 2529 times)

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
Camper trailer / smoker maybe ?
« on: September 08, 2015, 12:26:01 PM »
Started a smoker build and lost interest. Jacked up the tailer, widened the axle, new studs in hubs, put on the 33s, and lengthened the tongue for better pulling.

the last couple pics were before i did the tongue, it had rained and i was waiting on dry weather messing with other stuff, I extended it about 1ft so that you can run a small trailer toolbox on it, put a standard 2" hitch on it, Its ready to pull except for lights, but you could get by without in the daylight. Its a tilt-deck trailer that has been used for bikes and atvs in the past, it could be again, or you can cut the chuck off like i was going to and mount the air tank and continue a smoker build. OR since it has tons of clearance and 33s it would make a killer off-road trailer or frame for a build for a small camper trailer. The little axle is rated at 1500lbs, so it should haul whatever you want. Overall dimensions on the trailer are around 4ft x 6ft, perfect for a mower/atv/mx bike.

im asking $400 for the trailer as is

and ill take $750 for the compressor and trailer if anyone wants to fool with the smoker idea. 

I just dont have time to mess with all these projects right now and this is one i really dont need anyways. Prices are OBO

"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline hb_hound

• Visitor
Re: Camper trailer / smoker maybe ?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 05:22:01 PM »
What size compressor tank?

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
Re: Camper trailer / smoker maybe ?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 10:38:58 PM »