SHOP TALK > Wrench Day

Could use some help with SYE install

(1/2) > >>

TJ Joe:
Anyone want to help me install sye and custom pan? I could pay a little for the help. //BEER//

clark123456:
Which SYE kit?

Big Dave:
I'll help if you include your location.

TJ Joe:
Hey Clark long time no see thanks for the reply! I'm buying what ever is on sale regular short and a Tom Wood Drive shaft? trying to keep it around 500 I not buying a super short SYE I wouldn't mind a super short just the price usually runs 300 or 400 more alot more than regular short This is a project for I'm doing now I still need tires and other Stuff. I would really appreciate any help!! It's going to be my first install of one  //popcorn//. I'm in the Douglasville area  about 20 minutes west of Atlanta.

TJ Joe:
I was also going to be installing Barnes belly pan. Can't beat the price they you can get them as a flat pan / 2"drop or / 3"Drop which for now I'm going with 3 " pan which is really close to factory depth I believe that what I was told being that I have different year frame on the Jeep I want something universal pans come with out the transmission holes so it's meant to be used with any transmission /Transfer case setup!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version