OTHER INTERESTS > Grillin' & Chillin'

Eateries and Drinkeries - tell us you fav spots

<< < (3/50) > >>

kvom:
Atlantic Seafood

Nami Sushi 

A little place in the food court  of the Chinese  mall near Chamblee  Marta  station  where they make the noodles while you wait.

Irish  pub in the Peachtree  Plaza.

jd30005:
Went to Bistro VG in Roswell for my wife's birthday last weekend.  Great atmosphere and we were very happy with the food.  I had the Salmon - cooked a perfect medium and Joanne had scallops - also done to perfection. 

For BBQ, I'm a fan of Smokejack in Alpharetta. 

For Lunch, If you're a chicken salad fan (I'm guilty as charged) - Chicken Salad Chick in Alpharetta has some great selections (they have multiple locations) - my favorite is the Kickin' Kay Lynne - buffalo sauce, jalapenos, bacon, ranch and shredded cheddar - how can you go wrong?

Also a fan of Sushi Nami on Windward.  In the same plaza, we also like Nahm Thai.

clark123456:
Lemon Grass Thai in Marietta (East Lake Shopping Center) is pretty freaking awesome.  Their tom-kha-kai soup is the best around (IMHO) and all of their other dishes are very solid.

Nam Phuong on Buford Highway (ITP, near Clairmont Rd) has great Pho.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on November 20, 2015, 05:40:03 PM ---Went to Bistro VG in Roswell for my wife's birthday last weekend.  Great atmosphere and we were very happy with the food.  I had the Salmon - cooked a perfect medium and Joanne had scallops - also done to perfection. 

For Lunch, If you're a chicken salad fan (I'm guilty as charged) - Chicken Salad Chick in Alpharetta has some great selections (they have multiple locations) - my favorite is the Kickin' Kay Lynne - buffalo sauce, jalapenos, bacon, ranch and shredded cheddar - how can you go wrong?

Also a fan of Sushi Nami on Windward.  In the same plaza, we also like Nahm Thai.

--- End quote ---

Bistro VG, very solid. Just a few minuets from me and we don't go enough.

Chicken Salad Chik...I'll confess as well. Love it. I get the one w the walnuts. Can't remember the name

Trail Duty:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on November 20, 2015, 05:40:03 PM ---Went to Bistro VG in Roswell for my wife's birthday last weekend.  Great atmosphere and we were very happy with the food.  I had the Salmon - cooked a perfect medium and Joanne had scallops - also done to perfection. 

--- End quote ---

Smokejack has definitely got some tasty BBQ. Another good BBQ place is Two Brothers just outside of Ballground, small place but not too pricey and they have some delicious home made ice cream served on cobbler for desert.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version