OTHER INTERESTS > Grillin' & Chillin'

Eateries and Drinkeries - tell us you fav spots

<< < (46/50) > >>

tj05world:
Lobster bar and the gun show is great! The seed kitchen in Woodstock is good. I work now in Alpharetta again. Hate the Avalon area people are too smirky and don’t know how to drive. Had my Jeep totaled by someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: tj05world on January 23, 2019, 08:53:56 PM ---Hate the Avalon area people are too smirky and don’t know how to drive. Had my Jeep totaled by someone

--- End quote ---

WTF
Gonna need some more info.  Hope you are ok?

TravisMac:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on January 23, 2019, 06:32:38 PM ---Trying Del Frisco' s Double Eagle in Dunwoody for the first time.  Service and appetizers are awesome. 

We'll see how dinner goes.   I went cheap and got the Prime Strip. 

I just couldn't stick this vendor with a $125 'Double Eagle' dry aged bone-in ribeye

--- End quote ---

I hosted a work dinner there and the restaurant gave me $150 on a “rewards” account. Barely covered half the bill on our date night...

Great food and amazing service though!

tj05world:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on January 23, 2019, 08:57:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: tj05world on January 23, 2019, 08:53:56 PM ---Hate the Avalon area people are too smirky and don’t know how to drive. Had my Jeep totaled by someone

--- End quote ---

WTF
Gonna need some more info.  Hope you are ok?

--- End quote ---
It all happen last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clark123456:

--- Quote from: TravisMac on January 23, 2019, 09:01:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: clark123456 on January 23, 2019, 06:32:38 PM ---Trying Del Frisco' s Double Eagle in Dunwoody for the first time.  Service and appetizers are awesome. 

We'll see how dinner goes.   I went cheap and got the Prime Strip. 

I just couldn't stick this vendor with a $125 'Double Eagle' dry aged bone-in ribeye

--- End quote ---

I hosted a work dinner there and the restaurant gave me $150 on a “rewards” account. Barely covered half the bill on our date night...

Great food and amazing service though!

--- End quote ---
Can't hate on them because you're a bit spender!

Yeah, it is expensive, but good.   The only thing I didn't like was their brussel sprouts...not as good as Capitol Grille or the ones I make.

Probably the best thing I had was their calamari, with the pork belly as a very close second.  It was the best calamari I've ever had.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version