BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Eateries and Drinkeries - tell us you fav spots  (Read 27193 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Re: Eateries and Drinkeries - tell us you fav spots
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2016, 07:55:03 PM »
Went to the new Pizzeria Lucca in Roswell tonight.  The pizza was really good.  They have 3 big brick pizza ovens.  Give it a try if you're in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/pizzeria.lucca.roswell/?fref=ts
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 07:55:26 PM by BigMike »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2017, 07:40:05 AM »

Little Alley Steak (http://littlealleysteak.fhfoodtradinggroup.com/)- some of the best steaks I've ever eaten.  Cool atmosphere, crazy whiskey list.  They also own a few other restaurants in downtown Roswell that all do very well. (Salt, Fix, and others)  All of their restaurants are very well run.

A co-worker went to Alley last night (on a vendor's dime) and said it was a fantastic steak.  He said the sides were good, but the desserts were not good.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2017, 08:03:09 AM »
I've been to Babette's Cafe a couple of times recently.  Very good French influenced dishes.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2017, 08:08:31 AM »

Little Alley Steak (http://littlealleysteak.fhfoodtradinggroup.com/)- some of the best steaks I've ever eaten.  Cool atmosphere, crazy whiskey list.  They also own a few other restaurants in downtown Roswell that all do very well. (Salt, Fix, and others)  All of their restaurants are very well run.

A co-worker went to Alley last night (on a vendor's dime) and said it was a fantastic steak.  He said the sides were good, but the desserts were not good.

Their steaks are, as it has been mentioned a few times before, absolutely superb.  It is really my favorite steak place in Atlanta.  We went two weeks ago and my wife got the Sea Bass and it was fantastic.

Never had their desserts and probably never will.  Two Basil Hayden's, their bone-in Ribeye and some of their sides and there is no way in Hades I have room for dessert.

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2017, 08:11:11 AM »

Their steaks are, as it has been mentioned a few times before, absolutely superb.  It is really my favorite steak place in Atlanta.  We went two weeks ago and my wife got the Sea Bass and it was fantastic.

Never had their desserts and probably never will.  Two Basil Hayden's, their bone-in Ribeye and some of their sides and there is no way in Hades I have room for dessert.

I usually get filet, bone in filet last time and they have always impressed me. They have a steak sandwich that is really good too. Like Tony said, I have never ordered dessert there.
Jay

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2017, 08:31:08 AM »

I usually get filet, bone in filet last time and they have always impressed me. They have a steak sandwich that is really good too. Like Tony said, I have never ordered dessert there.

I've been there 4 times on the vendor's dime.  They really do have the best steak in town.  It's a mile from my house so when a vendor wants to take me or our leadership team, I choose that place. 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 08:32:39 AM by BigMike »

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2017, 10:15:56 AM »
If CareerBuilder wants to do some business development with NERC or Mike, if one of your vendors wants to do the same let me know. :) Have not been!

If you guys were my client, I'd be glad to
Jay

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2017, 10:41:45 AM »
If CareerBuilder wants to do some business development with NERC or Mike, if one of your vendors wants to do the same let me know. :) Have not been!

If you guys were my client, I'd be glad to

I can bring my girl from HR :)

Send pics
Jay

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2017, 08:31:00 AM »
Little Alley Steak is opening a new location in Buckhead.
Jay

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2017, 01:28:24 PM »
Vendor dinner at McCormick & Schmick's tonight. 

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2017, 04:14:47 PM »
That place is OK, at least the one in Dunwoody is.  I've had mixed success there, but usually great service. 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2017, 09:11:44 AM »
That place is OK, at least the one in Dunwoody is.  I've had mixed success there, but usually great service. 

It wasn't that great to be honest.  I didn't get a steak though and got fish.  Just the overall experience was lacking compared to high end places.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM