OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

Conceal Carry

(1/65) > >>

BigMike:
I've had my permit for 22 years.  Used to always keep a G19 in my vehicle but never really carried.  About 5 years ago I started carrying more and more.  Now, I carry ALL the time.  The only time that I don't is at work or the gym.  If I leave work to go to lunch, the gun goes with me.

I bought Ruger LCP when they came out.  They're not a good shooting gun but it is something that I never even knew I had with me.  DeSantis pocket holster makes it disappear.  In October, I bought a G43.  I have 5 different holsters for it but I always know it's there.  I still can't get used to IWB holsters but the Alien Gear is definitely the most comfortable.  For an OWB, I have a Fobus Kydex that is easy to clip on and stays fairly close to my body.  I used to worry about guns printing, but lately I just don't give a shit.  Now that "winter" is here, it isn't a problem.

What are you guys carrying and how often?

cru9:
I carry every day.
I carry outside the waist with Black Point Tactical leather wing Holsters.

I carry a Glock 42 .380 or a Glock 26 9mm

I am buying this weekend a Glock 43 9mm

I also will be getting a Galco Ankle glove to try that

I did get a nice Galco leather holster to carry my Glock 19 if I am going to be in a crowded area  because it holds more rounds.

BigMike:

--- Quote from: cru9 on December 04, 2015, 07:57:21 AM ---

I am buying this weekend a Glock 43 9mm

I also will be getting a Galco Ankle glove to try that

I did get a nice Galco leather holster to carry my Glock 19 if I am going to be in a crowded area  because it holds more rounds.

--- End quote ---

I have a DeSantis pocket holster for the G43 and it works good with loose pants, great with cargo shorts.

I have a Galco leather holster for my G19 as well.  Keeps it close.  I just don't like to have to remove my belt to put it on.

kent10sne1:
carry my small .38 alot.   in church, to the store.  i had been leaving in locked in my jeep at work, but lately i'm thinking about violating my companys policy and just keeping it concealed ..   and feeling better about my personal protection.

not sure about all this policy stuff.   if someone comes in loaded to bear, with semi-auto's etc.  people are going to die, personally i would feel better if im hold up someplace, and they barge in.  .  .  I want to shoot back, i'm pretty sure that would deter them, .   and personally if folks knew its ok to carry, im 100% sure that 99% of the crazys would think twice before attempting to kill people that had the ability to shoot back.   

when will companys and business learn

cru9:
My opinion when you conceal carry and do it well carry it everywhere. Maybe the only place would be a government building where they have police wanting people on entry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version