BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Interest in airgun?  (Read 830 times)

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
Interest in airgun?
« on: December 10, 2015, 10:40:07 AM »
Back when I first moved to Atlanta in 1981, there was an indoor range where airgun matches were held periodically over in the Johns Creek area.  Since I'd been involved in 3-position shooting on an Army team, I thought it would be fun to take it up again.  So I purchased a Feinwerkbau 300s match airgun in 1982.

After a year or so, the range closed down and I developed astigmatism, so no more match shooting.  I did shoot occasionally inside my house as I had a clear 30' space and a target mount with a stop.

Now the rifle has been sitting in its case unmolested for close to 30 years.  Here's a web picture of the exact model:

Given the amount of posts about shooting and guns, I decided I'd offer this for sale.  $500 for the gun, case, and a nearly full box of match-grade .177 pellets.  Multiple apertures for the front sight included.   I could bring it Saturday if someone wants to inspect.

Here's a review of the airgun:  http://www.airguns.net/reviews_fwb300s.php

It's a good gun for teaching marksmanship, and keeping your skills sharp when it's hard to get away to shoot firearms.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Interest in airgun?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 10:47:20 AM »
My uncle has one of these High end air rifles. Its crazy accurate compared to my old breakdown pellet rifle.
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM