CLASSIFIEDS > Wanted

1997 TJ Frame

(1/4) > >>

Quarterpastgone:
I just purchased a 1997 TJ that has a rotted frame under it for a steal. I am know trying to find a good frame to replaced it with. Any leads or if you have one it would be great. its a 4.0 manual TJ.

8lugLJ:
good luck with this, my shop just did a swap on a 2001 a guy bought that was rotten.. It was very labor intensive, almost every nut and bolt had to be cut. We found a frame at N Ga Jeep parts finally, dudes name is Larry- 404-427-6873 he is in Dahlonega  .. beware tho, I paid $1k for this last one. they will not be cheap, nor will any of the takeouts be perfect so inspect carefully.

patman:
I got a friend who says he'll have one available after the 1st. $850, near Augusta, GA

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pm you his contact.

Big Dave:
Jeez Justin,  Larry must have known that it was for the repair shop. He used to sell frames for $500. He likes his parts. He once bought a TJ that burnt to the ground,  not 1 useable part on it. He said he paid $3500 for it. I could not believe him. He wanted to be the only used TJ parts house north of ATL. He was for a while & folks paid whatever the price was because they knew he was the only one who had TJ parts.

BTW, Larry's place is 5 minutes from my house.

Quarterpastgone:
Thanks for the info I will check for on all options. Patman let me know when. I have to finish my yj fuel injection swap then will be stripping the TJ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version