BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Anyone want to help install a Metal Cloak 2.5" Game Changer ARB Lift Saturday  (Read 3121 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
I'm helping a guy that works for me install a Metal Cloak 2.5" Game Changer ARB lift on his '15 JKUR Saturday.  We're removing a Rough Country 2.5" Budget Boost.

If anyone wants to come by and help or just hang out, come to my house.  120 Heritage Ct., Roswell.  We're going to get started around 9.  I'm hoping to get it all done in one day.  When I did mine, it took all of Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday, but that was my first full lift. 

For those that plan to show up, I'll provide lunch and beverages.  Please specify beverage type replying to this thread.

THANKS!!!!!

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
BTW - he's joining as a Core member tonight.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
I'm not going to commit, but if I'm just effing around, then I'll come by.  I'll take care of my grub and drinks, since I can't commit.  Any tools needed?  What tools do you have?
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
I'm not going to commit, but if I'm just effing around, then I'll come by.  I'll take care of my grub and drinks, since I can't commit.  Any tools needed?  What tools do you have?

I have all of the tools needed plus air.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:00:23 PM by BigMike »

Offline Cjsparky

• Visitor
I'll help out!  Be there at 9???

Oh wait!  It's my Jeep!  Only Better...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:56:13 AM by Cjsparky »
Christian Stark
2015 JKUR

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Anyone else?  :)

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
Dang, Ya'll are right down the road from me. Got to take my kids to a birthday party...We are talking about going to Chaplins later on in the night though!
I'll see if I can get away, but looks unlikely
Perry

Offline cosimpson

• Visitor
  • Rubi
what part of the metro area are you working in?

Chris
Chris

What is this lever beside my shifter?
2004 TJ Rubicon

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
what part of the metro area are you working in?

Chris

Roswell

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
We started at 9AM and got done at 7PM.  I realized in the first hour there would be a limitation on how many people could work on the Jeep at once since I don't have duplicate wrenches and sockets.  The two of us tried to stay moving on different things to eliminate wasting time. 

I need to get another set of 1/2" metric sockets and combo wrenches.  Also need to go bigger than 19mm.  I have large sockets and wrenches in SAE though (to 1-1/4"). 

Clark came by for a bit but tweaked his back getting the cooler out of his truck.  Hope your back is better Clark!

I ran into Jay (@Rasinhead) at Roswell Hardware around 5:30 and he came by to check out our process. 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM