OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

KENT struggling finding G19 atm

(1/7) > >>

kent10sne1:
Having a hard time finding a dealer that is in the GSSF program and has a G19 gen4.   only one was down south in stockbridge.  they replied they would not have one in till end of the month..  there are not many in GA that seem to honor the GSSF gun purchase program.  :(

cru9:
That's very interesting. I was getting ready to maybe join but this help make my mind up. You can always order from somebody that does and have them do an FFL transfer to a shop closer

kent10sne1:
ya, the discount is nice, i had thought about the FFL transfer, but when u add the Fee it takes some of the discounted price away.  :(   

the discount is really nice i guess i just need to be more patient.   G19's are really popular, .. there is another one in smyrna , sent them a msg this morning, hopefully they have some in stock.

cru9:
Cherokee Gun and Pawn does free FFL transfer

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: cru9 on January 18, 2016, 07:57:09 AM ---Cherokee Gun and Pawn does free FFL transfer

--- End quote ---

I did not know that.  they are a bit far for me to drive....  i think on the GSSF you have to give the coupon to the person who is selling so they can attach it to the invoice, turn it into GSSF so maybe they get their money back or something.    i will get one nxt year also, which is nice that each year i get a coupon ..   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version