BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: A steal on Fab Fours Stinger Bumpers !  (Read 764 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: A steal on Fab Fours Stinger Bumpers !
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »
At a boy Willy! 8000#ER? Confidence here you come! And possibly more breakage! :D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
At a boy Willy! 8000#ER? Confidence here you come! And possibly more breakage! :D

Yeah, the Smittybilt XRC8. She seems pretty darn stout, and from what I've read, they're holding up well. They're just a little slow, but I can live with that. No, no, no... this didn't help my capabilities. I don't plan on being stupid now that I have a winch.  ;D But I am glad that I can do it myself and don't have to bum cable off all you guys.  :P I was planning on doing a one inch spacer all the ay around this summer, but I think I'm gonna have to do a 2" in the front. These things are heavy!!!
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 01:46:59 PM »
80+ pounds. You gotta get synthetic eventually. I saved almost 30#s! 2" will be good. Give you 5" lift, just longer shocks and brake lines and you is good.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 01:52:07 PM »
80+ pounds. You gotta get synthetic eventually. I saved almost 30#s! 2" will be good. Give you 5" lift, just longer shocks and brake lines and you is good.

control arms  ;D those are on the list. I'll do em all at once.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »
Forgot you did not get any of those with that kit. I have my uppers on the way!! :D

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 03:25:32 PM »

You didn't steal my thunder. You hooked me up!!! 1 Karma for the great deal, and another one for ordering me a new mounting plate since this wasn't the right one!  ;)   I can't wait to get stuck!!!   ;D

So the part number for this mounting plate says that it will fit MOST TJs...... riiiiiiigggghhhhttt.....

So when it's centered between the frame rails it has 3 inches on either side before it meets the mounting holes. So that means that it won't fit ANY TJs.  :D  Not too big a deal. Doug is shipping a TJ plate to me. You're the bomb!!! Thanks again man. Here's a couple pics of the winch plate. The second one has the holes lined up on one side and the picture is taken of how much it has to go on the other side:

Thanks for the kind words Will, and sorry about the delay.  It's damn shame they don't know what they are saying, unless they meant it will fit some TJ's if you have some steel and a welder!  Look at what they have on the 4wp website, fits MOST TJ's.... Has your TJ been narrowed?  Man, that's a whole new mod none of us were thinking about!  :D

Anybody need a "Universal winchplate" before I return it?  :D

Offline Xterra

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 10:19:55 PM »
pm sent
2006 Nissan Xterra

1992 Jeep YJ

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 07:51:05 AM »
Mile Marker plate fit like a glove!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM