OTHER INTERESTS > Grillin' & Chillin'

Gluten Free - meal ideas?

(1/4) > >>

Raisinhead:
Let me start by saying that I have always been the first person to make fun of the gluten free nonsense. Now I'm a couple of days in of no gluten and no dairy diet.  It's not Dr ordered, just self imposed. I am hopeful that I can lose a few pounds and work on getting healthier. I'm definitely feeling better so far and have lost nearly 2 lbs in 2 days. I'm trying to remain strict for a while, then possibly ease into a few cheat items. We will see.

Anyway, I started the thread to see if anyone else does this type of diet. If so, please share some ideas.

Tonight I did Tilapia pan seared in olive oil with a garlic seasoning, Tony's, cayenne, and fresh crushed garlic. Romain lettuce and gluten free ranch yogurt. Pretty solid meal.

ATLSRT8:
Tito's vodka is gluten free, just saying. My gf and her whole family are gluten free. Her sister has celiac disease so has to eat gluten free. I will see if I can get her to chime in on some meal ideas.

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: ATLSRT8 on February 27, 2016, 10:14:15 PM ---Tito's vodka is gluten free, just saying. My gf and her whole family are gluten free. Her sister has celiac disease so has to eat gluten free. I will see if I can get her to chime in on some meal ideas.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Basil Hayden is also gluten free :)

jd30005:
Check out the fast metabolism diet book. There are a bunch of recipe ideas and everything is gluten free. I dropped 25lbs on it and have kept it off sticking with the eating plan.

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on February 27, 2016, 11:18:23 PM ---Check out the fast metabolism diet book. There are a bunch of recipe ideas and everything is gluten free. I dropped 25lbs on it and have kept it off sticking with the eating plan.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, ordered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version