BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Anyone looking for some  (Read 1180 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Anyone looking for some
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 08:55:37 AM »
i have to run by and see if they still have one.. do you care if it runs or not? also are you going to be able to come and trailer it back with you... since i live on post i cant have a bunch of truck beds in my yard like Richard does.. I will let you know before the weekend ok

albert

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 09:22:33 AM »
just let me know.  have truck and trailer and no job, so i can come whenever works for you. 
running would be nice, but cheeper the better.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »
when the Army sells them that cant be in runnin.. they kinda jack them up so that way if someone buys them and drives them off post and lets say the brakes fail... most people would sue the Military for selling a truck that has no brakes,,, this way you have to fix them up and spend alot of money and time to get it running.. now the axles and trans are fine... the engine will have something missing.. nothing big but just a pain to fix...
Dont listen to Glen he is just upset that there is nothing for him... not true... by the way anyone need a Tool Chest?? Warren Robbins has like a ton of them.. I am trying to figure out all the details in buying this stuff.. Here they have a few trucks and a ton of gym equipment.. since the gym here just got all new stuff...  I am going to talk to the guy that runs the yard here and see just what I have to do... like I said I shall have an answer by this weekend..

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM