BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: What is your beverage of choice tonight?  (Read 39395 times)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Re: What is your beverage of choice tonight?
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2016, 09:38:42 PM »
Creature Comfort Tropicalia

For a low carb guy this is nirvana.

Soooo damn good

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2016, 10:05:29 PM »
PBR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please no

I'm cheap! What can I say.  Reminiscing of my college days.
I've watched as you elitist punks have slammed PBR...it's a classic and should be treated as such.  #stopthebeershaming

- Torg

Sometimes, when I drink PBR at home, I turn on my Pabst neon sign and pretend I'm at a dive bar. Would be better in a basement with vinyl seats, but I gotta make do with what I have.

Offline ATLSRT8

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2016, 10:11:24 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2016, 12:32:10 AM »
Camping, still doing the blantons.
Jay

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2016, 08:04:44 PM »
This is how our freezer looked while in Sevierville TN. I'm now sampling the Sweetwater beers. Love that they all have a grapefruit flavor.  It makes Bud light awesome.
We sampled all of the different types of alcohol @ Ole Smoky distillery. The blue stuff is stout.
I bought some BlackBerry & Sweet Tea tonight. All of them are good. My favorite is the Mocha, it tastes like a Monster Mean Bean.
The BlackBerry goes well in Bud light too, says the bartender.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2016, 09:02:57 PM »
Blantons. 

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2016, 09:17:32 PM »
Southbound Brewing

Picture of Nectar...whilst preparing for 20 people to come to my house tomorrow

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2016, 11:12:54 PM »

Soooo damn good

I am participating in a beer change on Pirate and I was paired with someone in TX. I was looking for local breweries and ran across these people. Didn't know they were out of Athens.

Other than the one that I am quoting, have you tried anything else. If so, how were they?

I got Jekyll Brewing and Terp to exchange. I going to send 3 of each. never had Jekyll.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2016, 07:11:46 AM »

Soooo damn good

I am participating in a beer change on Pirate and I was paired with someone in TX. I was looking for local breweries and ran across these people. Didn't know they were out of Athens.

Other than the one that I am quoting, have you tried anything else. If so, how were they?

I got Jekyll Brewing and Terp to exchange. I going to send 3 of each. never had Jekyll.

Keep them iced down during shipping for best results, but hopefully you're doing this during winter months where it'll matter less.  Quality beer takes a serious beating when exposed to heat.  It's a nifty activity they're doing, but shipping beer can get expensive, and how beer is treated can dramatically change how it tastes...at least for non-BMC.

There is Sweetwater, Red Brick (formerly Atlanta Brewing Company), Monday Night, Terrain, Red Hare...a lot to choose from here.  I wouldn't be surprised if they send you Lone Star, but they may send you Third Shift. 

I haven't had any other beers from Creature Comfort, to my knowledge.

Post up what they send.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2016, 07:32:22 AM »
Will do.

It's the third year but it done in the trailer park / TP section so it's not a massive number of people. My first.

Temp shouldn't be an issue. I had  2 internships at Miller brewing company QA lab that equaled a year. Learned a lot about beer and was basically was an employee who ran test on beer and it was on me if it was allowed to be shipped. Also have a food Science degree (nothing to do with cooking for anyone wondering) as well. A lot of science goes behind brewing.

2 different beers can be made after fermentation from the same tank. Meaning 2 different labels. I don't mean they are cheating people, but cold filter vs hot water pasteurization makes it taste difference. Cook carrots vs uncooked taste different. I could talk more but I have got to go right now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2016, 08:14:36 AM »
Will do.

It's the third year but it done in the trailer park / TP section so it's not a massive number of people. My first.

Temp shouldn't be an issue. I had  2 internships at Miller brewing company QA lab that equaled a year. Learned a lot about beer and was basically was an employee who ran test on beer and it was on me if it was allowed to be shipped. Also have a food Science degree (nothing to do with cooking for anyone wondering) as well. A lot of science goes behind brewing.

2 different beers can be made after fermentation from the same tank. Meaning 2 different labels. I don't mean they are cheating people, but cold filter vs hot water pasteurization makes it taste difference. Cook carrots vs uncooked taste different. I could talk more but I have got to go right now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I had forgotten about you education...yep, you get it. 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2016, 11:24:25 AM »
Said freezer

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM