OTHER INTERESTS > Home brew - Craft beer - IPA

What is your beverage of choice tonight?

<< < (70/71) > >>

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Will on July 31, 2020, 07:32:28 PM ---Got dat Belgium variety pack. Crazy to think they’ve been brewing this beer since the 1200s.

Side note, my neighbor’s kid just asked me if I was really born in the 1900s? The nineteen hundreds!?

Now I don’t know who’s mind is blown more, hers or mine? I think I need another beer.

--- End quote ---
Sweet JL beer parking spot !

patman:

--- Quote from: Will on July 31, 2020, 07:32:28 PM ---Got dat Belgium variety pack. Crazy to think they’ve been brewing this beer since the 1200s.

Side note, my neighbor’s kid just asked me if I was really born in the 1900s? The nineteen hundreds!?

Now I don’t know who’s mind is blown more, hers or mine? I think I need another beer.

--- End quote ---

Just imagine the looks @kvom gets when he brings up the Bronze Age

tjsahara00:
 lmao lmao [oldskool]

Jeepster1407:

--- End quote ---

That's pretty pimp. These fancy new Jeeps have all sorts of hidden gems hiding in them.

patman:
@BigMike do you need to check into this thread this morning?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version