OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling for Reid 2016

Crawling For Reid Raffle

(1/3) > >>

cru9:
The Raffle is turning out to be huge. We sitting at 53 buckets and still have donations coming in. You better be ready to win som killer prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kent10sne1:
I will be having someone trust worthy to handle my tickets.  :) 

cru9:
Thank you Don. It is starting to feel real now. Just a few weeks out. The OffRoad community is incredible from everybody that is involved in the sport and vendors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on April 27, 2016, 01:50:10 PM ---Must be present to win!!! :)

You guys should be proud of what you've pulled together this year.  Seriously - the donations keep getting bigger and bigger.    @tcdawg @cru9 @PHANTOM
The work y'all have put in is just awesome.  Bravo guys.

--- End quote ---

Daughters wedding same day, Bobby said he would make an exception for me!  move along, nothing to see here..  ;)

cru9:

--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on April 27, 2016, 02:18:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: BigPrince on April 27, 2016, 01:50:10 PM ---Must be present to win!!! :)

You guys should be proud of what you've pulled together this year.  Seriously - the donations keep getting bigger and bigger.    @tcdawg @cru9 @PHANTOM
The work y'all have put in is just awesome.  Bravo guys.

--- End quote ---

Daughters wedding same day, Bobby said he would make an exception for me!  move along, nothing to see here..  ;)

--- End quote ---
Yep I said your raffle tickets cost double

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version