BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: RIVER ROCK THIS WEEKEND May 3-4, 2008 Spring Crawl  (Read 6672 times)

BigJerm

Re: RIVER ROCK THIS WEEKEND 2008 Spring Crawl
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »
I hope the weather is wrong as well. I got to move Megan home Saturday using a truck and an open trailer.... Need to get me some tarps!

I've got plenty if you want to come by and get some.

really? How big? I only have 1 small one, like a 5x6 or something close to it. I figure I need at least 2 big ones, maybe more. One to cover mattress in the bed of a truck and one to cover the top of the couch and the bookshelf. I can swing by Tomorrow evening or Thursday evening depending on what works for you. I got to check my dads garage for some tarps but I am pretty sure ours are long gone or holes all in them.

**O yeah, THANKS! It will save me some money.... to spend on gas, lol.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 04:52:17 PM by BigJerm »

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 04:46:40 PM »
I hope the weather is wrong as well. I got to move Megan home Saturday using a truck and an open trailer.... Need to get me some tarps!

I've got plenty if you want to come by and get some.

really? How big? I only have 1 small one, like a 5x6 or something close to it. I figure I need at least 2 big ones, maybe more. One to cover mattress in the bed of a truck and one to cover the top of the couch and the bookshelf. I can swing by Tomorrow evening or Thursday evening depending on what works for you. I got to check my dads garage for some tarps but I am pretty sure ours are long gone or holes all in them.

I love this about this forum... {btt}

I'll be late going down Friday night, and have to lay a little sod at daylight, and then I'll be on my way to RR.  Need some R&R too....

ranger11

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »
Me to I laugh every time. Alot aof people/other forums hate it but I think its cool.

RotorHead

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »

really? How big? I only have 1 small one,

Careful what you say around here.  ;D ;D

Give me a call, Thursday should be good. I have a some big tarps that should do just fine.

BigJerm

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2008, 10:52:32 PM »

Give me a call, Thursday should be good. I have a some big tarps that should do just fine.

haha. Ill give you a call thursday after I get the trailer from my brothers house.

On a side note, anyone going to be at RiverRock Sunday?

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 07:52:30 AM »
Like to join you boys but no babysitter for the little ones. Take a ton of pics and stay dry!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 09:46:13 PM »
haha. Ill give you a call thursday after I get the trailer from my brothers house.
On a side note, anyone going to be at RiverRock Sunday?

I could stay and ride awhile Sunday.  The weather doesn't look too bad for Saturday, 50% chance of thunderstorms. 

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »

I could stay and ride awhile Sunday.  The weather doesn't look too bad for Saturday, 50% chance of thunderstorms. 

Dangit, if this wasn't the last weekend of school I would be riding with you guys. I'm gonna have to cut my work time a little anyways. Just too much studying and a paper to write. I know Jimmy would be there in a minute too if he didn't have finals.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »
Will, you gotta hook me up with a ride down there!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »
Will, you gotta hook me up with a ride down there!

Well I'm going home for the summer after this weekend  :-\   But I bet our tail ride organizers will get us a weekend down there in the fall at the latest, if not July or August. I'm pretty sure everybody likes it there a lot.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Alex

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 10:32:07 PM »
I would like to go as i have my last final tomorrow but with my grades this semester i cant give my parents any reason to be pissed. My mother is already going to think i didnt study for finals when i bring home my axle.  If all goes wrong they just payed $10,000 for me to get an A in a lab and three D's in my Engineering classes :-X. I wish D's were passing haha.  Clemson worked my over this semester.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 10:39:12 PM »
I would like to go as i have my last final tomorrow but with my grades this semester i cant give my parents any reason to be pissed. My mother is already going to think i didnt study for finals when i bring home my axle.  If all goes wrong they just payed $10,000 for me to get an A in a lab and three D's in my Engineering classes :-X. I wish D's were passing haha.  Clemson worked my over this semester.

D stands for done  :P What are you taking right now? Physics 2 is kicking my butt right now. The back-to-back multivariable calc and dynamics finals tomorrow are going to be rough, but I've been studying for them constantly since Monday so hopefully I will do ok.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM