OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

EFile for SBR or Silencers

(1/5) > >>

cru9:
Tomorrow is the last day for Efile. I bet this is the governments way of shutting down people buying short Rifles and cans.

I also just heard they are trying to ban the sale of Armor Piercing rounds now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clark123456:

--- Quote from: cru9 on July 12, 2016, 09:23:57 AM ---Tomorrow is the last day for Efile. I bet this is the governments way of shutting down people buying short Rifles and cans.

--- End quote ---

Serious question as my ignorance to the needs of gun owners is pretty high:  Is there a need for civilians to have Armor Piercing rounds?

cru9:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on July 12, 2016, 10:37:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: cru9 on July 12, 2016, 09:23:57 AM ---Tomorrow is the last day for Efile. I bet this is the governments way of shutting down people buying short Rifles and cans.

--- End quote ---

Serious question as my ignorance to the needs of gun owners is pretty high:  Is there a need for civilians to have Armor Piercing rounds?

--- End quote ---
My question to you.

Why not?

It's just another way our Awesome government is trying to rule everything and takes guns and ammo out of everybody's hands. Not sure if you would call for sure call them armor piercing more than Steel core projectiles. That seem to fall in the same category. 

clark123456:

--- Quote from: cru9 on July 12, 2016, 10:41:54 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My question to you.

Why not?

It's just another way our Awesome government is trying to rule everything and takes guns and ammo out of everybody's hands. Not sure if you would call for sure call them armor piercing more than Steel core projectiles. That seem to fall in the same category. 

--- End quote ---

Use of armor piercing rounds seems like an escalation that isn't needed (kind of like the concept of MAD), but I was hoping for a better reason than a question of, "Why not?".

I wonder if/why we should limit sales of military grade, or style, weaponry to civilians.  If I have the cash, I should be able to have RPGs, full auto rifles (or three shot bursts), grenades, etc, based on the concern of being limited by our government. 

I do not understand why certain things are considered legal, and others are not, even if a need has not been identified. 

cru9:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on July 12, 2016, 11:15:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: cru9 on July 12, 2016, 10:41:54 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My question to you.

Why not?

--- End quote ---

Use of armor piercing rounds seems like an escalation that isn't needed (kind of like the concept of MAD), but I was hoping for a better reason than a question of, "Why not?".

I wonder if/why we should limit sales of military grade, or style, weaponry to civilians.  If I have the cash, I should be able to have RPGs, full auto rifles (or three shot bursts), grenades, etc, based on the concern of being limited by our government. 

I do not understand why certain things are considered legal, and others are not, even if a need has not been identified.

--- End quote ---

Things like full auto rifles you can buy if you have the money and want to do all the paper work and wait to be ok'd by all the government authorities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version