BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 523 times)

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Hey guys
« on: July 17, 2016, 10:04:36 AM »
It comes with a loss to say I had to sell the jeep and buy a 2006 Toyota Tacoma until I can get a better job.things have hit the banks pretty hard this year,I will have another jeep next year probably.I'm working on https://www.gofundme.com/2epfrvyw and it hurts that I don't have a jeep anymore. I'm glad to still have friends and gatrailriders.org.i won't leave you guys tho.what I could do is ride with someone if Danny is cool with it until then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zack

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 11:32:51 AM »
sorry to hear that Zac, keep us posted on how the jeep search goes.   
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline Shilo

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 12:13:54 PM »
Good luck to you. I haven't announced on here but I am taking a hiatus from my hobbies as well. Me and my wife recently relocated to Fort Lauderdale due to me starting an anesthesiologist assistant program. We have bills and a mortgage just like most people and good jobs that we walked away from.  It took several months to figure out how we were going to pay for everything. It was the closest I have ever been to selling my YJ. For now it is my back and to school buggy, but if I get to where I have to sell it oh well. The reason? Because for us it means I get to come home every night, I don't have to work 70hrs a week and lastly we will be more financially stable. I tell you this because looking at cost on a nightly basis me and my wife always said the same thing in concluding our financial talks. "It's only fawking money lets do it". So if this is your road to happiness keep your chin up, make your sacrifice and do it because it will pay off in the end. The bonus is you know a great group of guys on here that is behind you.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:15:20 PM by Shilo »
Craig

Red YJ/35"KM2/8.8/ARB/Weak CB/Useless Jack Russel

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 01:13:38 PM »
Zack, I know you loved the jeep, so that is a sacrifice for sure.  Hopefully it puts you on firmer ground, financially speaking.

Shilo, that's a heck of a decision y'all made together.  I'm sure you'll be rewarded.

Zack and Shilo, you are both young and have plenty of time for the toys.  As you know, wheeling a vehicle is expensive, for parts, labor, time, and miscellaneous expenses.  Making moves now that set you up to be able to wheel (or fish, or ski, or have a mistress, or whatever you're into) later is smart.

Best of luck to both of you...but you're making your own luck right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 02:02:25 PM »
Thank you for your support guys

Zack

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 04:00:38 PM »
Zack, I know you loved the jeep, so that is a sacrifice for sure.  Hopefully it puts you on firmer ground, financially speaking.

Shilo, that's a heck of a decision y'all made together.  I'm sure you'll be rewarded.

Zack and Shilo, you are both young and have plenty of time for the toys.  As you know, wheeling a vehicle is expensive, for parts, labor, time, and miscellaneous expenses.  Making moves now that set you up to be able to wheel (or fish, or ski, or have a mistress, or whatever you're into) later is smart.

Best of luck to both of you...but you're making your own luck right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. 

Jay

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 10:13:51 PM »
I started a gofundme,please read it when you can.

Zack

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 10:47:34 PM »
Sucks dude. We still have open seats
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 11:27:03 PM »
Sucks dude. We still have open seats
Yeah like everyone has said it will be for the better in the long run.ill deff take the open seats lol.

Zack

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 10:43:59 AM »
It comes with a loss to say I had to sell the jeep and buy a 2006 Toyota Tacoma until I can get a better job.things have hit the banks pretty hard this year,I will have another jeep next year probably.I'm working on https://www.gofundme.com/2epfrvyw and it hurts that I don't have a jeep anymore. I'm glad to still have friends and gatrailriders.org.i won't leave you guys tho.what I could do is ride with someone if Danny is cool with it until then.

If you see me going on a ride I will probably have an Open seat. Y'all are always welcome to join me. Just let me know. Hobbies and responsibility take time and money. I hope that Toyota has 4WD. We saw a bunch of Toyota's up at Chocco last month.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 06:38:27 PM »
No basic model sad face but bigger tires and may try it lol

Zack

Offline tj05world

• Visitor