BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: How did you hear about and find GATR?  (Read 5130 times)

Offline Slats44

• Visitor
Re: How did you hear about and find GATR?
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2017, 07:08:38 AM »
Bought a Jeep and was looking for a local club to se where the trails were. Googled Jeep clubs and found your club. Seemed like a good fit so I joined. Hope to get out and ride soon.
Mike and Kym

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2017, 07:59:09 AM »
A combo of @tcdawg, and @Chris36l from JKOwners. Both are pretty active on the other forum, and invited me over here. Hope to meet some local Jeepers in the area.

I , too, am an active member at JKOwners and once when complaining about not being able to find any local Jeepers in Mid- Tenn after relocating here in ‘05 from Georgia until today (& pretty much asking for ANYone to wheel with in the S.East on that forum ) and always wheeling alone. I’d reached a point where jeep/driver couldn’t tackle any more difficult/challenging trails because solo is a different thing than group riding.

So, @tcdawg said, “ you would really like GATR “ . Forever grateful; first ride was this past weekend at AOP & it was best time I ever have had with my Jeep.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2017, 12:03:35 AM »
A combo of @tcdawg, and @Chris36l from JKOwners. Both are pretty active on the other forum, and invited me over here. Hope to meet some local Jeepers in the area.

I , too, am an active member at JKOwners and once when complaining about not being able to find any local Jeepers in Mid- Tenn after relocating here in ‘05 from Georgia until today (& pretty much asking for ANYone to wheel with in the S.East on that forum ) and always wheeling alone. I’d reached a point where jeep/driver couldn’t tackle any more difficult/challenging trails because solo is a different thing than group riding.

So, @tcdawg said, “ you would really like GATR “ . Forever grateful; first ride was this past weekend at AOP & it was best time I ever have had with my Jeep.

Very cool! Glad he pointed you this way. Great group here for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2023, 08:11:15 AM »
We have a lot of new folks joining the forum, let us know how your heard about GATR.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline ILOVEDIRT

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2023, 01:13:54 PM »
You can thank Bobby for introducing me to the group. I don’t get out and ride as much as I would like but when I do it’s always nice to be with experienced people that know what they are doing. I’ve rode with other groups and it just doesn’t compare.
Drew Mumford

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2023, 06:20:53 PM »
You can thank Bobby for introducing me to the group. I don’t get out and ride as much as I would like but when I do it’s always nice to be with experienced people that know what they are doing. I’ve rode with other groups and it just doesn’t compare.
So,  Bobby is 1 - 1; @Anvilsam was not a win,  but Bobby made up for it with you.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM