MEMBERS DISCUSSION AREA > General Discussion

How did you hear about and find GATR?

<< < (11/11)

Danny Kinder:

--- Quote from: j3ff3ry_j33p on November 08, 2017, 07:59:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: clarksr on August 11, 2017, 07:12:42 AM ---A combo of @tcdawg, and @Chris36l from JKOwners. Both are pretty active on the other forum, and invited me over here. Hope to meet some local Jeepers in the area.

--- End quote ---

I , too, am an active member at JKOwners and once when complaining about not being able to find any local Jeepers in Mid- Tenn after relocating here in ‘05 from Georgia until today (& pretty much asking for ANYone to wheel with in the S.East on that forum ) and always wheeling alone. I’d reached a point where jeep/driver couldn’t tackle any more difficult/challenging trails because solo is a different thing than group riding.

So, @tcdawg said, “ you would really like GATR “ . Forever grateful; first ride was this past weekend at AOP & it was best time I ever have had with my Jeep.

--- End quote ---

Very cool! Glad he pointed you this way. Great group here for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trailabite:
We have a lot of new folks joining the forum, let us know how your heard about GATR.

ILOVEDIRT:
You can thank Bobby for introducing me to the group. I don’t get out and ride as much as I would like but when I do it’s always nice to be with experienced people that know what they are doing. I’ve rode with other groups and it just doesn’t compare.

clark123456:

--- Quote from: ILOVEDIRT on January 02, 2023, 01:13:54 PM ---You can thank Bobby for introducing me to the group. I don’t get out and ride as much as I would like but when I do it’s always nice to be with experienced people that know what they are doing. I’ve rode with other groups and it just doesn’t compare.

--- End quote ---
So,  Bobby is 1 - 1; @Anvilsam was not a win,  but Bobby made up for it with you.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version