BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico  (Read 20015 times)

Offline brian

• Visitor
  • WE ROCK TEAM 309
Re: Tellico
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 11:38:48 PM »
I know from experience. They will harass you. Be ready. NO coolers out anytime, dont hang your lanterns on the trees, no drinking, have everything on your vehicle squared away. Damn cops...

Offline DILYSI Dave

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 11:53:43 PM »
No beer in camp?  Really?  On what grounds?

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 09:39:48 AM »
I know from experience. They will harass you. Be ready. NO coolers out anytime, dont hang your lanterns on the trees, no drinking, have everything on your vehicle squared away. Damn cops...

LMAO thats good stuff right there ^^^^  ;)
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 09:09:27 PM »
They run a tight ship huh?
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DILYSI Dave

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »
So will the 6/28 ride be appropiate for mild builds, or are we hitting big stuff?  Despite the December trip, I want to go back, but I don't want a repeat performance, because that day sucked.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 08:18:14 AM »
I'm sure we will hit everything, but there are bypasses for about everything. Mild is fine for tellico.

BigJerm

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 08:33:09 AM »
So will the 6/28 ride be appropiate for mild builds, or are we hitting big stuff?  Despite the December trip, I want to go back, but I don't want a repeat performance, because that day sucked.

well we will probably end up doing like last time and splitting the group up for part of the trip so the big boys can hit obstacles and the little guys still get in time riding, not watching and winching. It worked out great last time actually.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 09:28:13 AM »
well we will probably end up doing like last time and splitting the group up for part of the trip so the big boys can hit obstacles and the little guys still get in time riding, not watching and winching. It worked out great last time actually.

There may be a few different opinions on this one, but what would you say are the minimum requirements to be a "big boy".  33's? 35's?  lockers front and rear?

BigJerm

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 09:37:59 AM »
lol a winch!

No seriously, I think that is more a driver call. I mean Chris tried to get me to go up Guardrail and Helicopter last June and my Jeep was almost stock (same lift and tires as now). I didn’t because I was scurred.. This year will depend on weather and who will run with the smaller group when the big rigs split to go to their obstacles and if I ever get that Aussie in the front... But no matter what, if you want to run with the big guys at least have a winch so you can get your self up.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 10:14:31 AM »
Jerm, Will's Jeep did an awesome job in the slop all around Tellico. Don't be skeered!

Daniel

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 12:05:43 PM »
Jerm, Will's Jeep did an awesome job in the slop all around Tellico. Don't be skeered!

Yeah Jeremy.  If you're skeered, say you're skeered.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 12:21:40 PM »

x2.  We will not be all riding on one group unless there ends up only being 1 or 2 rigs that are not fit for the larger stuff.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM