BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico  (Read 20023 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Tellico
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2008, 06:25:01 AM »
Finally on the road!  6AM Sat, 18 hours late, but hi pinion 30,  beadlocked, creepy'd, elocker, chromoloy shafts, jks uppers front and rear, drive shaft shortened, new ring and pinion (had 11 chipped teeth on the ring) and 1 hour sleep!  Still pumped!

Offline GIJoe4500

• Visitor
    • San Antonio Offroad
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2008, 03:14:44 PM »
Are trails #1 and #4 open? I know my rig isn't much but I'm in this for the outdoor experience, having a bit of fun with my daily driver, and hanging out with some other off roaders.

Don't take this as no one wants to off-road with ya.  Until you get some armor and a lift and what not, best bet would be to try to talk someone into lettin' you ride shotgun.  I would love to take my truck off-roading as well, but I'm in the same boat as you for now.  Hell, you are actually a step ahead of me.  Mine's not even a 4x4 yet.  But hopefully, within the next couple months, my truck will be up-to-snuff enough to go out too.  But there is no way I'm goin' without some bigger meats, and some armor, mainly sliders and a transfercase skid.
3" body lift, 6" ProComp suspension lift, toolbox, 36x15.50 Dick Cepek Mud Countrys, 4x4 conversion in progress

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
Not all places we go are as difficult. More bypass. I wheeled a durango on 33s and wouldnt take that to tellico. And was very miserable most places I went. More than welcome to come and hang and check it out though.

I am leaving in 1 hour. CANT WAIT. GUYS BETTER GET TO SWEEPING!
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Hiddenfarce

« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »
I understand. It turns out I have to work this weekend anyway. Have fun!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM