BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: MY FRIGGIN WIRELESS ROUTER!  (Read 710 times)

tgrt

Re: MY FRIGGIN WIRELESS ROUTER!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 04:21:24 PM »
Not that this is a solution to your problem, but I've had a few Linksys modems with this problem.  Usually I am connected directly to the router so it's not a big problem and I haven't spent the time to try and fix it.  But, when I did earlier on I couldn't find a solution.  The problem seemed to be caused by "something" related to Yahoo Messenger which I used at my old job -- not at my new one in Georgia.  And recently has occurred when I'm running my VPN client to the office.

My suggestion is to update the firmware and let us know if that resolves the problem.

Chris Hyde

Re: MY FRIGGIN WIRELESS ROUTER!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »
Not that this is a solution to your problem, but I've had a few Linksys modems with this problem.  Usually I am connected directly to the router so it's not a big problem and I haven't spent the time to try and fix it.  But, when I did earlier on I couldn't find a solution.  The problem seemed to be caused by "something" related to Yahoo Messenger which I used at my old job -- not at my new one in Georgia.  And recently has occurred when I'm running my VPN client to the office.

My suggestion is to update the firmware and let us know if that resolves the problem.

Yeah, I just updated the firmware.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM