BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tactical Flashlights  (Read 1385 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Tactical Flashlights
« on: October 03, 2016, 03:49:50 PM »
Madeline and I are leaving for Italy on Wednesday.  I read on the Interwebz that even pocket knives are not legal to carry unless you can prove immediate use if stopped.  I decided to buy a SureFire G2X Pro small tactical light.  I doubt I'll need anything with all of the smaller targets out there but you  never know.  It could temporary blind someone at night and it's as good as a roll of quarters your hand as well.  I'll still pack a pocket knife in my suitcase just not sure I'll carry it. Sucks to go to a place with such limited freedom. 

Ciao!

Online jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Tactical Flashlights
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 03:52:02 PM »
Madeline and I are leaving for Italy on Wednesday.  I read on the Interwebz that even pocket knives are not legal to carry unless you can prove immediate use if stopped.  I decided to buy a SureFire G2X Pro small tactical light.  I doubt I'll need anything with all of the smaller targets out there but you  never know.  It could temporary blind someone at night and it's as good as a roll of quarters your hand as well.  I'll still pack a pocket knife in my suitcase just not sure I'll carry it. Sucks to go to a place with such limited freedom. 

Ciao!

Enjoy - I'm sure you will eat like a king...
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 05:37:37 PM »
I'm jealous.  it's been too long for us. 
Relax and enjoy, you'll have no problems in Italy unless you get lost and well away from where you should be.
What cities are visiting? 
Venice is our favorite spot on earth. 
Rome is cool. 
Milan is OK.
The smaller cities are really fun places, and the food is incredible as John said, you will eat well.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 05:38:18 PM by Doug »

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 05:47:45 PM »
I'm jealous.  it's been too long for us. 
Relax and enjoy, you'll have no problems in Italy unless you get lost and well away from where you should be.
What cities are visiting? 
Venice is our favorite spot on earth. 
Rome is cool. 
Milan is OK.
The smaller cities are really fun places, and the food is incredible as John said, you will eat well.

We went to Venice about 10 years ago.  Spent way too much money in Murano. LOL

We're going to be in Rome for 4 days and the rest of the time in the Tuscany region. 

Don't think we'll have any problems either just like to be prepared.  :)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM