BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!  (Read 377 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!
« on: May 09, 2008, 03:44:20 PM »
So, here I was at work today having a bad day and all the typical issues of the work place when I saw my stress reliever pull in... or should I say hear it pull in. Because of our open house and car show this weekend we have had a few big name guys say there are going to "donate" some cars for the event. Superformance near road atlanta donated a 427 cobra and a daytona coupe 407. Guess who got to drive the coupe! That's right boys! I have to say this is the baddest car I have been in and got to drive. Power NEVER ends! I whaled on this thing around town and it gave me the biggest "smile" I think I have ever had! Check out the picks! If any of you can make it here tommorrow try to come. Should be a huge turn out of cars and hopefully Jeeps. My buddy is bringing his '48 for the show and we will be parked in the front lawn. It is 11-4 at 45 polite rd, Winder, GA. GMP is the business. Anyway, just figured I would share my fun time with you all!! ;D ;D ;D If I had my Jeep and this car I would be a happy man for the rest of my life!!!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I've grown tired of this.

Offline wcurleyq

• Visitor
Re: MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »
Even though I dislike the four letter manufacturer, All I can say is YOU LUCKY DOG> :o
06 TJ , 4ltr , Auto , 4" Rough Country X , JKS 1.25BL w/MML , 5 33x12.5x15 M/T Baja MTZ , AA SYE , Tom Woods Shaft , Herculined Tub , JKS front and rear track bar , Idle Buffer , OBA , AntiRock , TeraFlex HSK Crossover Steering , Rock Hard Bumper Carrier , Cheap high-lift jack /  Fire Ext / CB

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:34:47 PM »
Sweet. Those are some really nice cars.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline TJBrad04

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 11:30:59 AM »
i know the feeling, i unfortunatly have to "test drive" stuff all the time ;D

here's what i'm workin on now, our "project overkill Challenger" that is being built on MuscleCar on Spike, complete with 528ci hemi and Dana 60.

lame phone pic...

those cars really are punishing/violent to drive!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 11:34:53 AM by TJBrad04 »

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 02:36:34 PM »
Sweet ride! Gotta get some better pics of it up!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »
Hey Brad,

Where ya been. I havent seen ya in a while, I notice you got some carnage done to your rockers. You surely havent  been wheeling without me :-\
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM