OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

Gulches Nov 11 & 12 pictures and stories

<< < (2/19) > >>

jd30005:
Is there anyone wheeling?  Where are the pics?

Big Dave:
There was plenty of wheeling going on. Good times. Except when I flopped.  //BEER//
No WiFi for me = no pictures.  When I eventually make it home tomorrow I'll post some pictures & start loading videos.

jd30005:

--- Quote from: Big Dave on November 12, 2016, 06:22:30 PM ---There was plenty of wheeling going on. Good times. Except when I flopped.  //BEER//
No WiFi for me = no pictures.  When I eventually make it home tomorrow I'll post some pictures & start loading videos.

--- End quote ---
Did you really flop?  Everyone ok?

patman:
Well, today was hit and miss for me. It was great to have the new trans and tc, except I never even got the opportunity to crawl anything. I turned the jeep off while waiting to enter palmetto crossing, and it never started again. We tried jumping, it roll starts, voodoo magic, nothing.

Big thanks to @clark123456 @Danny Kinder @ACGiddens for towing my ass back to the parking lot, and a yuge thanks to Clark for the ride for the rest of the day. Not too many pics, but I'll try to load some shortly

tjsahara00:
A couple of first's today.....
Wes made Ship Wreck for the first time.
I made the left side at TnT rock garden
Went back after lunch and Wes made it
after a few try's.....then I pulled up and made it again both was with a pretty crowd watching
My daughter posted it on facebook

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version