OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

DEC 9-10-11, 2016 GATR-CLAUS Pictures and Stories

<< < (2/11) > >>

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: ATLSRT8 on December 09, 2016, 05:42:40 PM ---Great seeing some old and new faces today! Chris and I weren't ready to put the JKs on the rock garden, so we went around and did our own thing for a while. When the XJ is done I will for sure play in the garden.

--- End quote ---

Glad you brought it out. Let me have those 60s and 40s since you are taking it easy on the JK. I'll even paint mine up for you!

Wish I could have joined. Traveling for work and get home late tonight. Undecided on tomorrow, but will be a short day if I can get over there.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: ATLSRT8 on December 09, 2016, 05:42:40 PM ---Great seeing some old and new faces today! Chris and I weren't ready to put the JKs on the rock garden, so we went around and did our own thing for a while. When the XJ is done I will for sure play in the garden.

--- End quote ---

60's and 40's

Y U no Crawl Rocks?

Anvilsam:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on December 09, 2016, 06:54:33 PM ---

--- End quote ---

60's and 40's

Y U no Crawl Rocks?

--- End quote ---
Curries can't handle the abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustinTheCaptain:
I had a great time out today. I could sure tell that I had not driven in a while. But I got a good taste of my "new" jeep. It looks like I've got a few more upgrades to make though. A rear locker would have helped me out a lot today.

I got to play a little bit on the rock garden. Then we went to the waterfall. I busted a U-Joint in my D44 at the very top.

I've got to say thanks to everyone that was out today. I met some good people, saw some old friends, and saw some pretty cool rigs.

I don't think I'll bring the jeep back tomorrow (I really did not feel like pulling that u-joint tonight), but I'll be there to say hello, and try some chili.

I got some pics, nothing "calendar" worthy though. I'll post them soon.

Anvilsam:

--- Quote from: BigPrince on December 09, 2016, 06:58:14 PM ---All show no go...?

--- End quote ---
It's all about dat show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version