BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: FEBRUARY : 10TH & 11TH CHOCCOLOCCO - DISCUSSION  (Read 16297 times)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
Re: FEBRUARY : 10TH & 11TH CHOCCOLOCCO - DISCUSSION
« Reply #240 on: February 09, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »
For those that are camping, they are calling for rain on Sunday.  I hope it holds off until you get packed up!

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2017, 08:58:52 AM »
Guys I am going to have to Bail unfortunately. I have been chasing a leaking tire that I think I have isolated to a bad stem, although the bead leaks a little too. Its the tire that I popped the bead on last month at Morris. I just haven't had time or energy to deal with it.

If it were a dedicated trail rig I wouldn't be as concerned. But its also supposed to be a daily driver...@Raisinhead warned me about getting used to the beater for commuting purposes.

Also, I think I could use another weekend after my surgery. That said I have been feeling better than I have in a long time.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2017, 09:20:27 AM »
How many are staying to camp Saturday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's me, Justin & Beth, and Patrick for sure.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #243 on: February 09, 2017, 09:42:51 AM »
Guys I am going to have to Bail unfortunately. I have been chasing a leaking tire that I think I have isolated to a bad stem, although the bead leaks a little too. Its the tire that I popped the bead on last month at Morris. I just haven't had time or energy to deal with it.

If it were a dedicated trail rig I wouldn't be as concerned. But its also supposed to be a daily driver...@Raisinhead warned me about getting used to the beater for commuting purposes.

Also, I think I could use another weekend after my surgery. That said I have been feeling better than I have in a long time.

For those that are camping, they are calling for rain on Sunday.  I hope it holds off until you get packed up!

Just decided to camp instead of doing the Hampton.  Even though they had a 48 hour cancellation, they allow me to cancel since I'm an Honors Member. 

Feel better Jimbo @Blue J , probably a smart move!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:43:27 AM by BigMike »

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »
I may be changing my trip to come Friday night. If so, I'll be camping

what the latest?? still bringing kiddos?
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2017, 10:28:00 AM »

Bummer, was looking forward to riding with you, hope you feel better. Get that tire fixed before crawling for Reid!!

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #246 on: February 09, 2017, 10:37:16 AM »

Just decided to camp instead of doing the Hampton.  Even though they had a 48 hour cancellation, they allow me to cancel since I'm an Honors Member. 

Feel better Jimbo @Blue J , probably a smart move!
I've got to call them...I didn't realize it was a 48 hour policy until I tried to cancel a few minutes ago!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2017, 10:42:13 AM »
I may be changing my trip to come Friday night. If so, I'll be camping

what the latest?? still bringing kiddos?

That's the only reason there is uncertainty. No kids if I'm camping, but not 100% either way
Jay

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #248 on: February 09, 2017, 09:45:53 PM »
Ok. So Mark and I arrived at the Hampton Inn about 20 min ago. This place is nice and pretty new.

Lobby beverages...

John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2017, 10:17:53 PM »
Ok. So Mark and I arrived at the Hampton Inn about 20 min ago. This place is nice and pretty new.

Lobby beverages...

Very nice

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2017, 05:18:34 AM »
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2017, 04:31:42 PM »
Ready

Leaving these with John.  Some backup.  Merry Christmas GATR.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM