BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: #Whatever  (Read 25000 times)

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: #Whatever
« Reply #552 on: November 27, 2023, 05:35:27 PM »
Yeah, the Toyotas and the Colorado are hot

I saw a Nissan Frontier Pro4x today in that "battleship gray" color or whatever the hell you call it. I gotta say, it was badass! I guess I haven't been paying attention to the midsize trucks these last few years with all the Bronco/Jeep talk. I'm assuming they started pouring more money in them when the overland scene blew up

« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 05:36:30 PM by Danny Kinder »
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #553 on: November 27, 2023, 09:32:46 PM »
It's no Cybertruck, but it's pretty decent looking :)
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #554 on: January 06, 2024, 06:34:37 PM »
Not sure what to think here. Could be good if you only need a topper for wheeling weekends

We all own trucks because we need a vehicle that can tow things and haul stuff. Whether that stuff is heavy or light, most of the time, the weather we travel in can be a concern. Nobody likes their stuff getting wet. Thankfully, a new truck cap from a company called Flated is a way to alleviate that concern.

You are probably looking at this truck cap and thinking that the Flated Topper is just another truck-bed cover. From what I am told, it protects your stuff like a traditional truck cap would, but look a little deeper, and you’ll find it offers much more by way of versatility.

According to Hannah Pennington of Flated, “the Air-Topper is a rigid, durable lightweight option for your truck cap. We have seven sizes that are compatible with most trucks on the road. All sizes weigh under 60 pounds and are easy to self-install and require no tools or additional equipment. There are removable windows on all sides and screen windows on the sides.”

Where the Flated Topper truck cap differs, is that it is inflatable. I can hear you grumbling about that concept, but please read on. When inflated, the Topper is easily installed onto the bed of your truck by one person. There is no need to call a couple of buddies or have a lifting device to install the Flated Topper truck cap. The Topper is quickly inflated with the easy-to-use hand pump and is then slid into place onto your truck bed and securely fastened with tie-downs. No need for troublesome clamps when attaching this truck cap.

The Flated Topper is made with durable drop-stitch fabric which allows it to maintain its shape when inflated — Even if heavy objects are placed on top. The sidewalls use PVC layers specifically manufactured for superior air holding. Unlike typical PVC tarpaulin, the specialized sidewall material features internal fibers coated in liquid PVC making the layers more durable and resilient than ever before.

Unlike a traditional truck cap, when the Flated Topper is not in use, simply deflate, roll up, and store in the closet or garage. The Topper comes with a backpack to make storage simple. What’s more, the Topper weighs in at less than 60 pounds.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM