CLASSIFIEDS > Wanted

Used Synthetic winch rope

(1/7) > >>

patman:
Looking for winch rope for my rear suck down winch. Don't need much, maybe 10ft to replace the 50ft steel cable. It's a 2500lb winch, so almost any rope will work that has a breaking point higher than 2500lb. Can be weathered or frayed, won't support much weight and won't be used for recovery

clark123456:

--- Quote from: patman on February 06, 2017, 02:38:16 PM ---Looking for winch rope for my rear suck down winch. Don't need much, maybe 10ft to replace the 50ft steel cable. It's a 2500lb winch, so almost any rope will work that has a breaking point higher than 2500lb. Can be weathered or frayed, won't support much weight and won't be used for recovery

--- End quote ---
I will bring you some that I got from Scott ( @Scott F. ) , if i remember to grab it from my shelf before Friday.  I'll try to remember it.

Raisinhead:
I've got some too, I'll try to remember as well. Hopefully between the two of us you will get some rope.

tcdawg:
I'm guessing between Clark and Jay....there will be zero ropes given

Raisinhead:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on February 06, 2017, 07:44:47 PM ---I'm guessing between Clark and Jay....there will be zero ropes given

--- End quote ---

There are zero somethings that I give about your thoughts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version