BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Chocco Sat night dinner  (Read 1874 times)

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Chocco Sat night dinner
« on: February 09, 2017, 12:26:03 PM »
Who all would like to participate?
@clark123456 @Jeeptrk @Chris36l

And anyone else?

I was thinking of bringing bratwurst and chips for myself, but it's a lot of food for one person. Anyone interested in participating?

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
Re: Chocco Sat night dinner
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 01:04:36 PM »
Would love to, still waiting for my wife's answer about staying Saturday night too. If I get the go ahead I can provide whatever. I'll also have camp stove, skillets....etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 01:11:42 PM »
I will commit to buns and mustard.  Let me know if there is other stuff we need.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 02:46:31 PM »
I will commit to buns and mustard.  Let me know if there is other stuff we need.

We all know some of you love Clark's buns.
Some actually like my nuts, so I'm bringing them too.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 02:59:56 PM »

We all know some of you love Clark's buns.
Some actually like my nuts, so I'm bringing them too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 04:05:32 PM »

And anyone else?

I was thinking of bringing bratwurst and chips for myself, but it's a lot of food for one person. Anyone interested in participating?

we can bring whatever, but im already gonna do roast n veggies in the dutch oven for the guys staying friday night.. just let me know
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 05:01:36 PM »

And anyone else?

we can bring whatever, but im already gonna do roast n veggies in the dutch oven for the guys staying friday night.. just let me know

I'll bring bratwurst, chips and plates, Clark has buns and mustard. I don't think we really need anything, but I'm open to suggestions (or someone just bringing whatever else they think we need). Not sure how to cook them, probably wrapped in foil and placed on some coals?

So what's the headcount? Me, you, beth, Clark and maybe Chris? @Chris36l is it just you or you and the wife?

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
Chocco Sat night dinner
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 05:04:22 PM »

And anyone else?

I'll bring bratwurst, chips and plates, Clark has buns and mustard. I don't think we really need anything, but I'm open to suggestions (or someone just bringing whatever else they think we need). Not sure how to cook them, probably wrapped in foil and placed on some coals?

So what's the headcount? Me, you, beth, Clark and maybe Chris? @Chris36l is it just you or you and the wife?
Just me, my brother-in-law and nephew will be there Friday night. Haven't heard back yet about Saturday night. Wife just gave me the go ahead to stay Saturday night, so I'm definitely in!! I can bring kraut and potato salad. Let me know if we need anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 05:12:20 PM by Chris36l »

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 06:24:21 PM »
I am al over the place. Getting in later on Friday, but my stay sat too. I'll update you guys when I know more
Jay

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 09:59:39 PM »
I am al over the place. Getting in later on Friday, but my stay sat too. I'll update you guys when I know more

I just bought 15 brats and two bags of chips. You're obligated to stay now

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 11:54:02 PM »

And anyone else?

ive got a little fireside grill you can cook them over some coals .. how many eating at camp friday night? i needs to know how many roasts and taters to get..
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 04:44:42 AM »

And anyone else?

ive got a little fireside grill you can cook them over some coals .. how many eating at camp friday night? i needs to know how many roasts and taters to get..
Sorry man, didn't see this until now.  Wes has a hankering for Mexican on Friday night. The good thing is he said he would treat anyone who showed up.  My guess, he'll provide chips, salsa, and water.  @jeepson33s
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM