BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Choccolocco Feb 10th & 11th pictures and stories  (Read 9942 times)

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
Re: Choccolocco Feb 10th & 11th pictures and stories
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2017, 01:52:07 PM »
Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2017, 02:06:07 PM »
 Great trip once again!  Good hanging with some new and old members. No rain last night btw!
Jay

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2017, 03:02:25 PM »
Rubicon, hightlights.

Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »
Great trip once again!  Good hanging with some new and old members. No rain last night btw!
Seriously, no rain last night?!? That sucks, should have stuck it out with y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2017, 03:28:48 PM »
^^ yup!
Jay

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2017, 05:49:11 PM »
I really enjoyed this trip. I didn't take any pics. Good times on the trail with a good crew. Thanks y'all.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline beve1661

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2017, 06:25:54 PM »
Josh and I arrived at the Hampton inn around 8:30p. Mark and John was already there, I want to give them a big thank you for making us feel welcome right off the bat. We wheeled on Friday with a great group of guys, all of them helpful and friendly, we were always treated with the utmost respect, it was like we were and have been part of the club. I understand why this club has and always will endure. I had an awesome time, and if y'all will have us, we will be back. looking forward to the next time we can join you. you are good people. thanks for the time you spent with us. BTW, the playground kicked my butt. 
beve1661

Bill

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2017, 06:37:13 PM »
Josh and I arrived at the Hampton inn around 8:30p. Mark and John was already there, I want to give them a big thank you for making us feel welcome right off the bat. We wheeled on Friday with a great group of guys, all of them helpful and friendly, we were always treated with the utmost respect, it was like we were and have been part of the club. I understand why this club has and always will endure. I had an awesome time, and if y'all will have us, we will be back. looking forward to the next time we can join you. you are good people. thanks for the time you spent with us. BTW, the playground kicked my butt. 

Bill, it was great meeting you and Josh.  Glad to have you guys along for the trip.  Look forward to seeing y'all out on the trails again. 

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2017, 07:27:09 PM »
It was great wheeling with you fellas. Nice rigs too.  Safe travels and we'll see you soon.

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2017, 08:03:43 PM »
Had a great time wheeling with you and enjoyed meeting both of you. Look forward to the next time on the trails.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2017, 08:50:01 PM »

You guys fit right in with us. Hope to see you guys on more rides!
Jay

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2017, 09:33:54 PM »
Now you guys know what to bring..  ..

Where in ohio are you from?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:34:45 PM by Doug »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM