OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling For Reid 2017

Crawling For Reid March 3-5 2017 AOP - DISCUSSION THREAD

<< < (41/42) > >>

BigMike:
Has anyone discussed the Friday night party?  I didn't get there until Saturday morning but the crew was looking pretty rough.  I heard there were some folks yakking in the middle of the night.

patman:

--- Quote from: BigMike on March 06, 2017, 08:20:43 PM ---Has anyone discussed the Friday night party?  I didn't get there until Saturday morning but the crew was looking pretty rough.  I heard there were some folks yakking in the middle of the night.

--- End quote ---

Check Danny's b day thread

clark123456:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on February 28, 2017, 12:06:31 AM ---Oh boy life can throw some curve balls.  My Mom & Dad were on day 3 of a two week getaway in Hilton Head and my Mom broke her hip today and has to have surgery tomorrow for them to put some screws in.  They are all alone there and recovery will be a bitch.  I spoke to my Dad this evening and he is down in the dumps and I have decided I need to go there to support them through this. 

I fly back from CA on Wed and now will be driving to Hilton Head on Thu to be with them.  I'm so disappointed to be missing CFR as I have been so looking forward to it.  I will still be donating the $$ I was planning to spend on raffle tickets but I will miss seeing everyone and participating in the event. 

If anyone is looking for a hotel room for Thu - Sat nights at the Holiday Inn Express, please contact me via text (678-386-6552) prior to Wed when I need to cancel.

--- End quote ---
Any update on your parents, John?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jd30005:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on March 31, 2017, 10:55:17 PM ---Any update on your parents, John?

--- End quote ---

They're back home in NH and my Mom is recovering well. She met with her Ortho doc at home and they will be doing monthly X-rays to monitor the healing.  She has some light PT each week. Overall, she is doing well. Thanks for asking.

DOUG:

--- Quote from: jd30005 on April 01, 2017, 06:28:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: clark123456 on March 31, 2017, 10:55:17 PM ---Any update on your parents, John?

--- End quote ---

They're back home in NH and my Mom is recovering well. She met with her Ortho doc at home and they will be doing monthly X-rays to monitor the healing.  She has some light PT each week. Overall, she is doing well. Thanks for asking.

--- End quote ---
Very glad to hear she is recovering well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version