OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling For Reid 2017

CFR 2017 Volunteer Schedule

(1/12) > >>

tcdawg:
The old volunteer request thread has been locked.  This will be the new thread as we move forward the next 2 weeks to the event.

Thanks to John D, we are using a Google Sheet to schedule and coordinate.  I have taken the list from the other thread along with the check in times for when people are coming in and developed a draft schedule.

Here is the Google Sheet link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bnBmBckIviFJJ8etg2RyTFFcE5uEwJ0Ok6uAYRx1ZSM/edit?usp=sharing

Questions about how to use Google Sheets.... go to Google or the next best thing @jd30005

Questions about where you have been drafted for volunteer work, post up here and we can make revisions as necessary.  The sheet as of now is just a draft starting point.

kent10sne1:
Nice, thanks for putting this together. 

BigMike:
Great job Tony, looking forward to it!

8lugLJ:
tony put me down for trash clean up with you guys sunday. will also help with the banners if ben needs assistance, like riding him around in beths razor while doing so.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on February 21, 2017, 10:47:02 AM ---tony put me down for trash clean up with you guys sunday. will also help with the banners if ben needs assistance, like riding him around in beths razor while doing so.

--- End quote ---

Tin fo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version