OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling For Reid 2017

CFR 2017 Volunteer Schedule

<< < (10/12) > >>

clark123456:

--- Quote from: Gerund on March 01, 2017, 10:23:56 AM ---Gate Duty is what exactly?  Collecting fees and routing traffic?

--- End quote ---
It's bloody hell!!! It is the reason I didn't volunteer earlier...I hate that freaking pressure, but since John left a vacancy, I figured I could tolerate it for 2 hours on Friday morning. 

You have to track a good bit of cash, make change, and unfortunately for me...I have to make sure no one is trying to cheat me. (I don't trust very many folks)

jd30005:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on March 01, 2017, 01:28:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gerund on March 01, 2017, 10:23:56 AM ---Gate Duty is what exactly?  Collecting fees and routing traffic?

--- End quote ---
It's bloody hell!!! It is the reason I didn't volunteer earlier...I hate that freaking pressure, but since John left a vacancy, I figured I could tolerate it for 2 hours on Friday morning. 

You have to track a good bit of cash, make change, and unfortunately for me...I have to make sure no one is trying to cheat me. (I don't trust very many folks)

--- End quote ---
I actually enjoy the gate duty. I love being able to check out all the rigs arriving.

BigMike:
@tcdawg - what time will the raffle open to put tickets in the bucket?  I have gate duty from 4-6 on Saturday.  I want to make sure that I win other stuff in addition to the RZR.   //LMAO//

cru9:

--- Quote from: BigMike on March 01, 2017, 03:11:05 PM ---@tcdawg - what time will the raffle open to put tickets in the bucket?  I have gate duty from 4-6 on Saturday.  I want to make sure that I win other stuff in addition to the RZR.   //LMAO//

--- End quote ---
8am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcdawg:
Tom just said he hasn't  seen this many people at the park on Friday morning in a long time. We are looking at record numbers on Saturday.

One area we will need extra help on Saturday is pulling full trash bags at the pavilion and taking them to the dumpster near the front gate. Slots are 10-12,12-2, 2-4.

Thanks!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version