OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling For Reid 2017

CFR 2017 Volunteer Schedule

<< < (11/12) > >>

BigMike:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on March 03, 2017, 09:05:40 AM ---Tom just said he hasn't  seen this many people at the park on Friday morning in a long time. We are looking at record numbers on Saturday.

One area we will need extra help on Saturday is pulling full trash bags at the pavilion and taking them to the dumpster near the front gate. Slots are 10-12,12-2, 2-4.

Thanks!!!!

--- End quote ---

I'll help out when I can

Blue J:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on March 03, 2017, 09:05:40 AM ---Tom just said he hasn't  seen this many people at the park on Friday morning in a long time. We are looking at record numbers on Saturday.

One area we will need extra help on Saturday is pulling full trash bags at the pavilion and taking them to the dumpster near the front gate. Slots are 10-12,12-2, 2-4.

Thanks!!!!

--- End quote ---

In other words...if you see a full or nearly full trash can, pull it and tie it up and tote it to the dumpster. @tcdawg   Tony where will spare bags be?

DOUG:

--- Quote from: Blue J on March 03, 2017, 10:16:38 AM ---

Thanks!!!!

--- End quote ---

In other words...if you see a full or nearly full trash can, pull it and tie it up and tote it to the dumpster. @tcdawg   Tony where will spare bags be?

--- End quote ---

Hopefully some in every can under the one you pull.... does that work for an event like at home?

Gerund:
Can someone take my spot for the 8-10 on Saturday?  I'm stuck at home.

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Blue J on March 03, 2017, 10:16:38 AM ---

Thanks!!!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The spare bags are in one of the closets at the pavilion. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version