OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling For Reid 2017

CFR check in and supply thread

<< < (12/14) > >>

clark123456:

--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on February 26, 2017, 08:26:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Krawler00 on February 26, 2017, 08:20:22 AM ---Yeah, but short work week! Will fly by.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

yea, but im stuck in the server room, reading all the posts of ppl making fun of me not having my 37's.  :(  O well, im good.  .  i should have them for Aprils ride, :)

--- End quote ---
In full disclosure, I was making fun of your idea of not wheeling until you had the 37s...why would that make a difference, considering you had wheeled on the 35s for months?! 

ranier1315:
Non-alcohol related question.... Based on weather reports as of now, we will need fire wood. I am bringing my camping trailer so I have some room to bring it if anyone has a line on some. I am off of work monday so I can pick it up and get it loaded. Just let me know.

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on February 26, 2017, 09:02:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on February 26, 2017, 08:26:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Krawler00 on February 26, 2017, 08:20:22 AM ---Yeah, but short work week! Will fly by.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

yea, but im stuck in the server room, reading all the posts of ppl making fun of me not having my 37's.  :(  O well, im good.  .  i should have them for Aprils ride, :)

--- End quote ---
In full disclosure, I was making fun of your idea of not wheeling until you had the 37s...why would that make a difference, considering you had wheeled on the 35s for months?!

--- End quote ---
Understood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: ranier1315 on February 26, 2017, 09:43:22 AM ---Non-alcohol related question.... Based on weather reports as of now, we will need fire wood. I am bringing my camping trailer so I have some room to bring it if anyone has a line on some. I am off of work monday so I can pick it up and get it loaded. Just let me know.

--- End quote ---
I will prob get that guy to just bring me some to the site. 

clark123456:

--- Quote from: kent10sne1 on February 26, 2017, 09:46:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: ranier1315 on February 26, 2017, 09:43:22 AM ---Non-alcohol related question.... Based on weather reports as of now, we will need fire wood. I am bringing my camping trailer so I have some room to bring it if anyone has a line on some. I am off of work monday so I can pick it up and get it loaded. Just let me know.

--- End quote ---
I will prob get that guy to just bring me some to the site. 

--- End quote ---
I'm bringing some, but I'd rather contribute to the site delivery and save my stuff for another park where delivery isn't an option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version