BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Possible Tellico this weekend  (Read 10934 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Possible Tellico this weekend
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »
Stayin local, too far and too much$, Rr for us, have fun, and be safe!

Chris Hyde

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »
WHAT.....................A..........................BLAST!  Had mucho fun and actually got to climb helipad.  ;D

Offline R_jeep

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »
you made that run up helipad look like a cakewalk! ben did really good too, wheelbase is out of ones control,  his driving ability is top notch.
Im gay!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »
Agreed from what I saw, Chris walked up. I bet the boys were asleep! :D Thanks for the comments, Insert big head here! ;) Thanks, if I had a few inches longer in length. No comments please.  ;) Had an awesome time hangin with the boys and I give a big prop to the XJ runnin open diffs up schoolbus, down heli and guardrail. Nothing broke but a tailight and a new dent added to it, I call that a good weekend! Hopefully we will be seeing pics soon! I left my camera back at camp saturday, but we had our photographer running up schoolbus after us! ;D Also, I went on a short ride today and found out that 8 is closed past fains ford where slick rock trail meets all the way to trail 10. Bummer as the easier trails are dwindling for the easy riders. CAN'T WAIT till Junes ride with the boys. We gotta do schoolbus again! That was an awesome ride! It has gotten really fun up there! 3 wheel action can't be beat!

[attachment deleted by admin]
I've grown tired of this.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2008, 08:48:45 PM »
I was DEFINITELY impressed with Juan's XJ.  Open diffs on 32's.  Only had to pull cable once and get pulled over a nasty ledge once.  I don't know though.  He may never ride with us again.  I think it scared him.  Eh Juan?  ;D

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »
You should have seen his face when I asked if he was gonna try heli. Priceless... uh no. Atleast he knows what his rig can do now. I bet he was shocked at what he did up there. ON 32'S!!!!!! SEE BOY'S... SIZE DOES'NT ALWAYS MATTER! :D

BigJerm

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2008, 12:35:39 PM »
I went on a short ride today and found out that 8 is closed past fains ford where slick rock trail meets all the way to trail 10.

man that sucks. Trail 8 had some good stuff on it!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »
Where are the rest of the pictures
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Chris Hyde

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2008, 03:40:49 PM »
We are waiting on MELKORSXJ to get them off the camera and uploaded.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »
All I got is me and Briggs. No action shots. But I know Melkor took some awesome pics! I really hope he got some good ones with me tailstandin on heli!!!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »
As for the trail closure... there is a sign posted on a tree and remnants of caution tape hanging up. Sign says it was closed for safety reasons, signed in whatever county and another telling you not to go any farther. Yeah, 8 was a fun trail. I was suprised to see a shiny new barrier in front of slick rock trail. Easy trails are dwindling fast. 3,4,5,6 are about it. 3 deadends, so our June ride should be interesting for those who want to do easier trails. Man, I wish I could get back there tommorrow! I had a blast! I want to check out lower 2 this next trip. That and slick rock are the only trails I have not tried.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2008, 09:00:03 PM »
I'm looking at the map right now, can you still go 6 to 4 and then come down 4 across Fain's Ford? I've never been on 6...
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM