OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

Knife (s) bushcraft

(1/1)

kent10sne1:
I know we all carry, but i ordered this the other day.   A friend i work with is a big hiker / camper /  and brought his in to work this is an amazing knife.  I had talked to him about neededing something for my bugout bag, or when i am out in the jeep.. it has a price but he has had his for 2+ years and has gone on week long hikes on some narlly trails.  swears by this as a good allaround tool to have.

http://habilisbushtools.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/1-bush-tool

8lugLJ:
I honestly think a proper full tang fixed blade is the handiest thing you can have on your person. I have a couple that I rotate, and a few neck knives.

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: Jeeptrk on March 20, 2017, 12:03:11 AM ---I honestly think a proper full tang fixed blade is the handiest thing you can have on your person. I have a couple that I rotate, and a few neck knives.

--- End quote ---

Yea, thats whats nice about this knife, full Tang, with some exposed at the bottom , amazing the things this knife will do.  its going to replace my becker as my goto. 

cru9:
Esee has life time warranty. You break it or it breaks on accident they send you a new one. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version