CLASSIFIEDS > Wheels & Tires

35x12.5R17 Toyo MT's on MT classic II

(1/4) > >>

kent10sne1:
   ************** SOLD!  ************** 

Had these for several years, plenty of tread, standard rock scraps, wheels have some useage but hold air perfectly.  i have a spare thats not the Toyo but the wheel is new, never been mounted.  wheels missing endcaps.  see pictures of tires below.

$225 for all 4 plus the spare, wheels and tires.  this is on  a JK, 4 wheels have the tmps sensors in them.

Anvilsam:
what are you going to run when these sell?

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: Cranvilstan on March 22, 2017, 08:23:54 AM ---what are you going to run when these sell?

--- End quote ---
My pittbulls & new beadlocks , they will be ready friday but i cant make it till thursday, they also have to put on the new 3.5 springs. and we may need to add a but more bumpstop and shave some of the frame so no rubbing.  :)   looking forward to running these at hale.    its still not with the big boys, but a small nudge up from 35's should give me several years of learning and fun. 

JustinTheCaptain:
I'll take them.

kent10sne1:

--- Quote from: JustinTheCaptain on March 22, 2017, 09:14:22 AM ---I'll take them.

--- End quote ---

Ok, they will be at allsouth after 3pm on thursday 3/30/2017  .   u can pay with paypal  kent10s@gmail.com  or I take cash. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version